Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else hate when dudes using machines or anything just let the weight just crash down after their sets?

This dude is doing some shyt on a wire machine, and all you hear when he's done is the plates just smashing against each other because this guy just lets go of the cables like he's a fukking beast or some shyt.

I just look at this nikka like :rudy:

WTF are you doing that for breh?

Word. It actually requires more strength not letting machine weights crash. There the same ones swinging the free weights when lifting:heh:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Anybody else hate when dudes using machines or anything just let the weight just crash down after their sets?

This dude is doing some shyt on a wire machine, and all you hear when he's done is the plates just smashing against each other because this guy just lets go of the cables like he's a fukking beast or some shyt.

I just look at this nikka like :rudy:

WTF are you doing that for breh?

If its on a machine then :childplease: they should have strength to put it back...neg rep....don't ask me how

now dumbbells....sometimes you gotta let them thangs go :yeshrug:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know how long an eco ball can be used? Feels like the one I have now might be losing its effectiveness.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Special K protein plus cereal is awesome. I should have grabbed another box. I may start using it for snacks and its under 20.

Lol at me finding a frozen pizza less than 20 and nearly shedding tears of joy.