Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda diet are you going for? or are you just trying to be calorie conscious for 30 days? why did you pick 1600 cals? what are you doing? :leon:

Just trying to do a reduced calorie diet for weight loss. I am extremely endomorphic and cutting is near impossible for me. I have finally come to the conclusion that sugar/bad carbs are death to me and I need to cut them out.

After the 30 days I will probably follow the Atkins diet.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I just think you can come up with a better diet than that, a clif bar every 3-4 hours will have you :flabbynsick: at the end of 30 days

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just trying to do a reduced calorie diet for weight loss. I am extremely endomorphic and cutting is near impossible for me. I have finally come to the conclusion that sugar/bad carbs are death to me and I need to cut them out.

After the 30 days I will probably follow the Atkins diet.

:whoo: have you read my guide? download the myfitnesspal app and i guarantee if you follow my guide youll cut weight down to atleast 12% BF :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think you can come up with a better diet than that, a clif bar every 3-4 hours will have you :flabbynsick: at the end of 30 days

:russ:

The funny thing is i used to be crazy into the gym, i just dont have the time anymore, and i dont want to bulk because it's not the body type i want anymore. But always having 20lbs of goo on me because of my genetics is :merchant:

Thats why i am doing 1600 a day. I need like 2500 normally so i will lose.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just start with the bar, learn the correct squatting form, and build from there.

I'm slowly making my way up, was doing bar 2 weeks ago, up to 155 today :whoo:

i was born with club foot breh, the tendons and the muscles being the way they are have my heels come up when squatting down. was told to have my achilles cut was a way to solve the problem but i hit my doc with the :leostare: and kept it moving.

im gonna try to see if there is some way i can stretch these muscles out, maybe through physical therapy.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
The vibe at my gym is so crazy on weekends compared to weekdays. Weekdays is a bunch of guys minding they own working hard on specific things like back and bi or chest and tri know what I'm sayn? Then weekends come and its a mixture of people:

walking around aimlessly getting in your way
leaving puddles of sweat on benches
sitting on the curl machine watching u
guys with their girlfriends taking turns on the vagina fly machine

shyt is mad annoying makes me wanna take the weekends off but never that.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
^^I had to get in there early today, just me and a couple old heads

I don't mind working out with them, they do what they gotta do and keep it moving.

The old dudes at my gym go harder than the young guys....'cept me :leostare:

semtex

:)
Daps
thick-thighed asian girl was doing cleans and deads yesterday :ohlawd: I was bout in love. most dudes at our gym just do ho shyt like bicep curls.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The vibe at my gym is so crazy on weekends compared to weekdays. Weekdays is a bunch of guys minding they own working hard on specific things like back and bi or chest and tri know what I'm sayn? Then weekends come and its a mixture of people:

walking around aimlessly getting in your way
leaving puddles of sweat on benches
sitting on the curl machine watching u
guys with their girlfriends taking turns on the vagina fly machine

shyt is mad annoying makes me wanna take the weekends off but never that.
My gym is a ghost town during the weekend....

Damn near tumbleweeds rolling around and sh*t :umad: