Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Todays workout:

Incline Bench Barbell
Incline Bench Dumbbell
Dips
Machine Flys
Rope Pull down for tris (never do these but wanted to add a tri iso)

Then 2 mile run to randalls island turf soccer fields For sprints, side jumps over a cone, sit ups, leg raises, and burpees. (walked the 2 miles back :sadcam:)

Considering taking tmrw off but I seriously doubt it.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do better with deads fasted. I have never in my life taken bcaa.

Just did squats. Yeah, I think Imma not give a shyt about bcaa's anymore. Feel pretty good.

I hate that I'm not about that fasted lifting life. I can do cardio all day but weights? I'd commit murder

Props man

-P-

Thanks. It's definitely weird at first and takes some getting used to but feels fine otherwise. It certainly helps that I work out in the morning.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My gym just got a bunch of Free Motion brand equipment. I look over and see my favorite ab machine and a high row machine :gladbron:

Abdominal_Machine.jpg
freemotion_GZFM6004.jpg

No chest support, so not as good as Hammer Strength High Row, but better than nothin. I was dyin for one of these :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't know how my girl eats raw kale, collards, spinach:gag:

Idk, it's easier than you think imo. I eat like 1 1/2 salads a day. Just remember food is fuel. I get all my nutrients in the day from these meals. Not mention it's a lot cheaper than buying processed foods, don't believe the hype.....

The main reason why most people in America are :flabbynsick: is because their sohh anti-vegetable for the most part.

People don't have a problem consuming fruits, but vegetables, are much better for you. Not to mention, fruits tend to be higher in calories and sugar (carbs). And many people aren't eating the real nutritious part of the fruit.

Buying Produces(fresh food) is a whole lot cheaper than buying processed cancerous slop....

It is what it is.....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the same hormones and pesticides found in grains, are routinely found in produce

vegetables on average satisfy the overall vitamins and trace metals that your body needs and most people lack, the high fiber also cleans the gastrointestinal tract

the only way to get around "processing" is really to eat locally grown food(in general) even supposed organic food isnt completely rid of the things that enhance shelf life etc

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Today was a no weights day.

Dips (wide and narrow)
Pull ups
Chinups
decline situps
Pushups
decline (or incline whatever the fukk lol) pushups
handstand pushups

4 mile run

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Man u know what... I haven't deaded in 2 weeks... and my back feels great. Backsnaps indeed. I'm off them permanently. Just low weight stiff leg deads (which I did last leg day). I liked doin em, and am glad I finally did 4 plates, but the downsides were starting to offset the gains

Gotta buck up and actually bulk... been trying to recomp, and weight has been holding steady, but gains are slow. Just scared to balloon up again :to: