Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
That crazy breh, my cardio is ass. I run 2 miles and I'm dragging.

What do you guys do when trying to balance muscle. I have an extremely weak back, so I'm trying to get my back strength up. But when doing chin ups its obvious my right side is noticeably weaker. When you guys try and balance would you equally work both sides and hope they eventually balance or do some sets solely on the weaker side and nothing for the other?

I'd say using dumbbells for certain lifts will force your body to do equal work with both sides. For example do dumbbell rows which will strengthen your back and equally if you use the same weight on each side.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody just have get gas when lifting sometimes? :guilty:

Seems like whenever I'm going heavy on leg press, I push out a fart when I exert that force for the reps. I just keep it moving though cause I got my headphones on, so if somebody's looking at me like...

:wtf:

I just act like I'm in the zone and finish out my set.

:youngsabo:...

:yeshrug:

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
man school is killing me. I couldn't even get up my last set of dumbells today cause i was so tired

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Seems like whenever I'm going heavy on leg press, I push out a fart when I exert that force for the reps. I just keep it moving though cause I got my headphones on, so if somebody's looking at me like...
If you have NEVER let off gas during a leg press 'till fail - you ain't bout that life.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody just have get gas when lifting sometimes? :guilty:

:wtf:

I just act like I'm in the zone and finish out my set.

:youngsabo:...

:yeshrug:

Mayne sometimes on squat a guy just gotta let it out :noah:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
On my way home from the barbershop saw this local grown vegetable stand. 3$ bucks for this shyt feelin real healthy today lol

Photo_on_8_21_12_at_11_38_AM.jpg