Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This past week, I've really noticed how important sleep is to working out and not simply sleep but good regular consistent sleep. Sleep from 12am to 8am feels a hell of a lot different than 5 or 6am to 2pm.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I lost roughly 10 lbs:wtf:

I weighed myself about a month or 2 ago and clocked in at 165..I'm 155 now. I feel like I'm at my biggest stage (physical appearance) in my life too.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I lost roughly 10 lbs:wtf:

I weighed myself about a month or 2 ago and clocked in at 165..I'm 155 now. I feel like I'm at my biggest stage (physical appearance) in my life too.

losing fat and gaining muscle is a beautiful thing :wow:

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
Brehs what's up with these little bitty neck muscles getting pulled all the damn time :rudy: This shyt happens consistently through my lifting career... it aint bad, just bothers a bit when turning my head to the side. Am I the only one suffering from this nuisance?:beli:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
losing fat and gaining muscle is a beautiful thing :wow:
:leon:

I just found out Bolo Yeung works out at my gf's gym. I was always wondering who is this old ass nikka outlifting everyone:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Did an 8 mile run today, the longest I ever ran.

Saw video about boxing training where the guy said he never wants to lose a fight because someone is better conditioned then him, I was like word same.

I'm at 180 pound right now and considering cutting. Would be easy with the amount of cardio I been doing but I am so used to bulking I been doing it all summer. Not sure if I wanna go for 190 or drop down to 170.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did an 8 mile run today, the longest I ever ran.

Saw video about boxing training where the guy said he never wants to lose a fight because someone is better conditioned then him, I was like word same.

I'm at 180 pound right now and considering cutting. Would be easy with the amount of cardio I been doing but I am so used to bulking I been doing it all summer. Not sure if I wanna go for 190 or drop down to 170.

That crazy breh, my cardio is ass. I run 2 miles and I'm dragging.

What do you guys do when trying to balance muscle. I have an extremely weak back, so I'm trying to get my back strength up. But when doing chin ups its obvious my right side is noticeably weaker. When you guys try and balance would you equally work both sides and hope they eventually balance or do some sets solely on the weaker side and nothing for the other?