Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
first real leg day that was exclusively legs in a minute. I did

squats
leg curls
leg extensions
seat calf raises
lunges holding 45 dumbbells

then a quick one mile jog to the park where I ran up a flight of 40 stairs hitting every other stair 15 times. By the last set I thought I was gonna pass out. I'm gonna be sore as shyt tmrw, but its back and bi day so I'll manage lol

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tried weight lifting truly fasted, no BCAA.

:ehh: Not bad. Feel good so far. Think I'll stick with this for a little bit. I think the true test tho is on the days I do Squats and Deads. :sadcam:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
School starting next week and the gym is already starting to get crowded with nikkas. :bryan:

Big arms, chest and back don't mean shyt with a big gut. :pacspit:

semtex

:)
Daps

:ehh: Not bad. Feel good so far. Think I'll stick with this for a little bit. I think the true test tho is on the days I do Squats and Deads. :sadcam:
I do better with deads fasted. I have never in my life taken bcaa.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

I hate that I'm not about that fasted lifting life. I can do cardio all day but weights? I'd commit murder

Props man

-P-

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Went to the gym today did:

cable rows, dumbbell rows, pullups, barbell curls, dumbbell curls, and reverse curls with barbell (good for forarms)

Then I ran 2 miles to randalls Island (small island off of manhattan) where they got turf soccer fields. I did Sprints, side to side jumps over a pretty high cone, sprints up a small hill, sit-ups, burpees, and dips on the bleachers.

Now I'm drinking a shake and about to make some steak and pasta. Anyone else their no days off grind?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't name half the stuff dude had me lifting today but my arms and back are cooked

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why dont nikkas in the gym put aside pride man smh.

nikkas be rocking and bout to blow their back out to lift heavy.

smh you will get there .

also why do dudes come in the gym and just bench the same weight through out their chest work out :wtf:

They come in there no warm up lift 225 10 times then again 8 then 8 then barely 6 smh. That shyt is just fukking stupid you will never get gains like that.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why dont nikkas in the gym put aside pride man smh.

nikkas be rocking and bout to blow their back out to lift heavy.

smh you will get there .

also why do dudes come in the gym and just bench the same weight through out their chest work out :wtf:

They come in there no warm up lift 225 10 times then again 8 then 8 then barely 6 smh. That shyt is just fukking stupid you will never get gains like that.

Think about this for a minute then get back to us.