Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My q to @Mowgli is how do you expect your children to date within the black community when you didn't? Wouldn't they see that as you being a hypocrite?
Because those are my expectations and i made human beings to carry our my will, not run around all willy nilly.

If your parent was a janitor and he expects you to go to college wouldnt you see that as hypocritical and a reason to mop floors like he did

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because those are my expectations and i made human beings to carry our my will, not run around all willy nilly.

If your parent was a janitor and he expects you to go to college wouldnt you see that as hypocritical and a reason to mop floors like he did

So if your kids thought you were a hypocrite, you'd be okay with that?
No, dating and going to school are too different things.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there is one thing that I will never fear as a black person, and that is full extinction. There will always be black on this planet. Been here since the beginning of humanity, we will be here at the end of it.

i feel different about it. black folks in america have spent hundreds of years earning our specific genetics, and crafting our own unique culture.

i dont see why we should hand that over to pasty cacs just because nikkas wanna run away from their blackness.

Tae

All Star
Daps
No I would not be considered Ethiopian because I do not have a tribe.

I said you'd consider yourself Ethiopian, correct? To native Ethiopians you may not be considered Ethiopian and in reality you'd only be half Ethiopian but culturally you'd be Ethiopian.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My q to @Mowgli is how do you expect your children to date within the black community when you didn't? Wouldn't they see that as you being a hypocrite?
shame. like the black mothers that tried to shame their sons into staying away from white women

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I would never marry a white woman. Impregnate them though. Hell yea

moor_painting3.jpg

:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So if your kids thought you were a hypocrite, you'd be okay with that?
No, dating and going to school are too different things.
The word hypocrite can only mean one thing. Youre just saying its ok to be a hypocrite in certain aspects of life, but not others. I dont believe in any of that shyt personally. Words like hypocriite are utterly meaningless to me. I would onyl call someoe a hypocrit to troll on the internet

To me life is who is the strongest and has the ability to enforce their will on other people. Thats life to me. If my son called me a hypocrit id laugh at him because id realize i raised a retard. Im telling my son straight up dont bring no woman but a black woman in here with no fukks given if its hypocritical.

Getting caught up in not being a hypocrit is stupid because everyone is a hypocrit so i dont believe in things that arent real.