Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's not the point, you where trying to justify wm/bw pairings while shutting on bm/ww pairings saying wm/bw raise they're mixed to black than the other which that's a big lie.

You sound no different from @Mowgli @Will Ross and @aaaaaaa
Everything i wrote in this thread was true and right.

Dont impregnate white women though. :scusthov: Thats a no no.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

Asian woman are no different than white woman (most of them have pale skin anyway, and wish they were cac white), stop c00nin. You fcked up. Your daughter is being raised by an asian woman. That heathan culture WILL rub off on her while you at work. We understand misery needs company tho. Stop preaching this false agenda c00n. You had a nerve to bring up "biblical times." I can post the scriptures on God NOT condoning mixing with the other nations. Did it happen? Yes, but they were specifically cursed and punished for mixing with the heathens.

This is 100% truth.
A black man breeding/marrying other races is the epitome of a c00n. They are usually emasculated males so they go after weaker females like asians/whites. The c00nish tendencies rub off and their youth. The BM in this situation is weak, and children most definitely can pick that up by their preteen years... These weak females can't raise children the way black woman can.

Mixed children born to BW/WM gravitate more toward BLACK culture. This my observations knowing a few biracials growing up. White males in this situation are usually making good money, so the black woman is home raising the kids. IEven though the black woman in this situation might have to fake laugh/talk in washed voice around peers at events, etc shes still at home raising the youth. SShe has the cultural power in these type of relationships.

BUT
As before mentioned black people need to breed with each other. Nothing like a strong black family and black love.

:why:
Yall n1ggas exposing yourself. A real n1gga has no problem being a king in the relation. c00ns that go outside black woman and downgrade/white out the gene pool are beta males. They are weak man, that can only feel like Kings when they are with women that are doormats
N1gga fcuk a door
:camby:
No whiting out. No watering down.
Original Kings and Queens

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is 100% truth.
A black man breeding/marrying other races is the epitome of a c00n. They are usually emasculated males so they go after weaker females like asians/whites. The c00nish tendencies rub off and their youth. The BM in this situation is weak, and children most definitely can pick that up by their preteen years... These weak females can't raise children the way black woman can.

Mixed children born to BW/WM gravitate more toward BLACK culture. This my observations knowing a few biracials growing up. White males in this situation are usually making good money, so the black woman is home raising the kids. IEven though the black woman in this situation might have to fake laugh/talk in washed voice around peers at events, etc shes still at home raising the youth. SShe has the cultural power in these type of relationships.

BUT
As before mentioned black people need to breed with each other. Nothing like a strong black family and black love.
Once again where are you getting this lie from?

Black women in IR are just as white washed as they're male counterparts. Even if the raise the mixed child they're gonna be as white washed as her. Black women who are culturally black would not date outside they're race and white men don't go for those types of black women. So them raising they're mixed kid's to black is a because they're not mentally black themselves.

And the majority of black women who date out marry down when comes to money. So this whole white daddy has good money and black mommy is stay home mom have been proven false.

Stop this lie that wm/bw raise they're mixed kid's as culturally black more than they're counterparts, because that shyt is more :duck: than coli brehs 100k income.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I did say in my last sentence that bm/ww mixed on that shyt to, hell majority of mixed people regardless of set of parents they have is on that bullshyt, but when a biracial does fight the black community in the 21st century they most likely from the bm/ww union.

Prove it.
I can't think of one 21st century bi-racial from a bm+ww (except of J Cole and Jessie Williams) that is pro-black and fighting for the rights of blacks. :yeshrug:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Once again where are you getting this lie from?

Black women in IR are just as white washed as they're male counterparts. Even if the raise the mixed child they're gonna be as white washed as her. Black women who are culturally black would not date outside they're race and white men don't go for those types of black women. So them raising they're mixed kid's to black is a because they're not mentally black themselves.

And the majority of black women who date out marry down when comes to money. So this whole white daddy has good money and black mommy is stay home mom have been proven false.

Stop this lie that wm/bw raise they're mixed kid's as culturally black more than they're counterparts, because that shyt is more :duck: than coli brehs 100k income.

Thats not true. In most BW/WM relationships the WM has money/good job/stable income. Simple as that. The black woman more than likely is a stay at home mom or works pt. She's in her childrens life MORE than the white male. She has the power culturally. Notice in these relationships BW rock natural hair, etc. Yeah they wenching, but her children will indentify more with their black side. Subconsciously the children interpret it as mama had to do what she had to do. :mjcry: Children in these situations are more likely to desire a black partner. See it happen time and time again.

Now on the reverse.
BM that go for the weaker races are beta males. Everyone on earth know that asian women are doormats. A black man opting for a cac or asian is naturally weak, so he has to deal with the weaker gene pool.
Why do you think you see so many White man/asian woman pairing? The weak doormat asian woman are the only woman capable of making them feel like a man. :manny:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Fine. Even if u don't impregnante them make sure to cum in them. The sperm burrows into the body like a parasite and your genes will hijack whatever cac baby she ends up having.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Asian woman are no different than white woman (most of them have pale skin anyway, and wish they were cac white), stop c00nin. You fcked up. Your daughter is being raised by an asian woman. That heathan culture WILL rub off on her while you at work. We understand misery needs company tho. Stop preaching this false agenda c00n. You had a nerve to bring up "biblical times." I can post the scriptures on God NOT condoning mixing with the other nations. Did it happen? Yes, but they were specifically cursed and punished for mixing with the heathens.
fukked up how? I took asians and just made them hotter with 1 sperm. :blessed: Father of civilization shyt right there. :wow:

But save your emotional ramblings that are all over the place and pointless. As is, you have no kids, you have no wife and no one wants to usher your DNA into the future.

Men will and will continue doing what they want, impregnating who they want, to serve their interests. Black women on the other hand, better keep their bodies in house with black men and black men should work on making sure this happens in their greater families. What men do, is our business and dikk auditors like yourself make no difference in the world. Its that simple.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fine. Even if u don't impregnante them make sure to cum in them. The sperm burrows into the body like a parasite and your genes will hijack whatever cac baby she ends up having.
:heh: In this utopian world of black empowerment what do these idiots think is really going to happen when we're on top of the game.

Um let me take nikkas to the future and share that vision

4376066487_a32c48a7ec.jpg

Yes, yes, im seing Women of other races, getting seeded the hell up by black men while the vast majority of black women are kept behind a fortress to only be seeded by black men. This in turn will create a more plentiful world of CORE black people (2 black parents) and the people that benefit from our nut and prosperity after being created by that black DNA

It was written.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
fukked up how? I took asians and just made them hotter with 1 sperm. :blessed: Father of civilization shyt right there. :wow:

But save your emotional ramblings that are all over the place and pointless. As is, you have no kids, you have no wife and no one wants to usher your DNA into the future.

Men will and will continue doing what they want, impregnating who they want, to serve their interests. Black women on the other hand, better keep their bodies in house with black men and black men should work on making sure this happens in their greater families. What men do, is our business and dikk auditors like yourself make no difference in the world. Its that simple.

Your a weak beta male. YOU the one in here tryna convince black man to breed out because you tryna justify being a weak c00n. Too much overcompensation.

Your no different than a white man that wifes an asian doormat to feel like a man. Your daughter WILL have c00n tendencies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your a weak beta male. YOU the one in here tryna convince black man to breed out because you tryna justify being a weak c00n.

Your no different than a white man that wifes an asian doormat to feel like a man. Your daughter WILL have c00n tendencies.
Im sorry but youre starting to sound like a CAC, a bytch raised by a single mother or a woman now by putting words in my mouth that werent said by me. Youre losing touch, youre floundering and im going to need to see some receipts on your race in the form of a photograph.

ideally, yes we should be with a woman of our own race, great.

Realistically, not all of us are going to do so, so if its going to happen it should not be the women that are doing so, but the men. Black women, create black babies so why would we be giving our women to an outsider. Nah, if its going to happen, we smash their women and turn them kids into versions of Us and teach them to serve us. Thats how dynamics of power work. You take someones woman, seed her and raise the child in your culture. You arent familiar because you were raised feminine.

Now if youre a bytch, like yourself, and think like a woman, as you do, you have this notion that the woman is the man in the relationship so her teachings override the father. You were raised in a matriarch which is the only way i can understand these temper tantrums you're throwing right now. Real Men dont talk like you.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Im sorry but youre starting to sound like a CAC, a bytch raise by a single mother or a woman now by putting words out there that werent said by me. Youre losing touch, youre floundering and im going to need to see some receipts on your race in the form of a photograph.

ideally, yes we should be with a woman of our own race, great.

Realistically, not all of us are going to do so, so if its going to happen it should not be the women that are doing so, but the men. Black women, create black babies so why would we be giving our women to an outsider. Nah, if its going to happen, we smash their women and turn them into versions of Us. Thats how dynamics of power work. You take someones woman, seed her and raise the child in your culture.

Now if youre a bytch, like yourself, and think like a woman, as you do, you have this notion that the woman is the man in the relationship so her teachings override the father. You were raised in a matriarch which is the only way i can understand these temper tantrums you're throwing right now. Real Men dont talk like you.

:beli:
Corny ass beta male. Everyone knows why white men desire asian woman. They are referred to as doormats. Your NO different.

Lets examine some facts:
1. Black woman have the lowest suicide rate at of any group.
2. Asians/cacs have the highest rate of suicides.

You really trying to sit here and act like that weak chink dna isn't flowing through your daughters veins?
N1gga you a joke. 36 in a karate class. Needing self defense courses like a b1tch.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
How do you get a justification for bm/wm pairing for that? He Dude CLEARLY said Black men and black woman need to not breed out. His observations on BW/WM pairing is absolutely correct tho. I share the same observations, that doesn't mean we condone it.
No it's not because people in here said the opposite but I bet you'll give them the:duck: on they're observation.

And y'all are not condoning like @Mowgli @aaaaaaa @Will Ross but y'all are still making excuses like them on how this gender can still mentally raise a mixed person as black if they date out.
Prove it.
I can't think of one 21st century bi-racial from a bm+ww (except of J Cole and Jessie Williams) that is pro-black and fighting for the rights of blacks. :yeshrug:
Which there's none on the wm/bw at all.

Remember your the one that brought up this whole loyalty to the black race by mixed people, majority of mixed people do not culturally identified as black, regardless if it's bm/ww or wm/bw.

But your not gonna act like bw IR it is raising mentally black mixed kid's under a white father in the home and when the black mother not mentally black her damn self.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
nikkas on this site told me you can still be pro black and date outside the race

they also said kids of white/black will be black since black is the dominant gene and they are seen as black in america so there is no issue

yall nikkas need to chill, no issue here

I tried to tell yall about some of these clowns:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:beli:
Corny ass beta male. Everyone knows why white men desire asian woman. They are referred to as doormats. Your NO different.

Lets examine some facts:
1. Black woman have the lowest suicide rate at of any group.
2. Asians/cacs have the highest rate of suicides.

You really trying to sit here and act like that weak chink dna isn't flowing through your daughters veins?
N1gga you a joke. 36 in a karate class. Needing self defense courses like a b1tch.
Now youre just being nasty. :scusthov: