Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men and Black women both need to stop breeding with cacs. The end.

that's dumb. haters will always hate....if it's not race it will be something else. once you solve racism...how do you solve gender discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, class discrimination, etc? doesn't matter who people marry and what we look like.

don't mess with me i don't mess with you is the golden rule. you can't solve ism...because exclusivity/special groups makes life worth wild. what's vip when everyone is allowed?...ya know! what's a twitter check-mark if anyone can buy one?..ya know! their will always be a way for people to separate and try to control. they key is to understanding that you could be on the wrong end and treat everyone properly.

The end.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
that's dumb. haters will always hate....if it's not race it will be something else. once you solve racism...how do you solve gender discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, class discrimination, etc? doesn't matter who people marry and what we look like.

don't mess with me i don't mess with you is the golden rule. you can't solve ism...because exclusivity/special groups makes life worth wild. what's vip when everyone is allowed?...ya know! what's a twitter check-mark if anyone can buy one?..ya know! their will always be a way for people to separate and try to control. they key is to understanding that you could be on the wrong end and treat everyone properly.

The end.

Shut your kumbaya ass up

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Idk where you live but in 'my' reality it's the exact opposite. The Black men breeding with white girls are the epitome of self-loathing and try to be white dudes in Black skin (ie, 'I'm not like THOSE people'). They teach their kids (ESPECIALLY girl children) that they are not Black and to stay away from Black culture as much as possible. And those men and their white wives/BM encourage their children to be called anything and everything but Black. And I know a lot of Black men that feel this way, as opposed to one (literally, one) Black woman that ended up with a white man and calls her son mixed. I don't know any other Black women irl that ended up with white men and encourage their children to be anything but Black. I hardly know any BW that even date BM but I can name at least five BM I know off top that date white girls and hate their Blackness.

EDIT: For example, my best friend's uncle married a white girl and had two sons that he refuses to call Black. He encourages them to refer to themselves as mixed and biracial and distances them from Black culture. He does not visit his family with the kids and will only take them to visit her family in Colorado. He doesn't let the boys watch tv or listen to hip-hop or play basketball, he ONLY lets them play hockey. It's a real mind fukk to observe. My boss is the exact same way, Black ass dude that married this fat white chick and will only let people refer to his son as mixed or a half-breed. (Literally his words, 'half breed.') In my reality there are far more Black men breeding out to make non-Black children and saying it explicitly than Black women.

This is 100% truth.
A black man breeding/marrying other races is the epitome of a c00n. They are usually emasculated males so they go after weaker females like asians/whites. The c00nish tendencies rub off and their youth. The BM in this situation is weak, and children most definitely can pick that up by their preteen years... These weak females can't raise children the way black woman can.

Mixed children born to BW/WM gravitate more toward BLACK culture. This my observations knowing a few biracials growing up. White males in this situation are usually making good money, so the black woman is home raising the kids. IEven though the black woman in this situation might have to fake laugh/talk in washed voice around peers at events, etc shes still at home raising the youth. SShe has the cultural power in these type of relationships.

BUT
As before mentioned black people need to breed with each other. Nothing like a strong black family and black love.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your kumbaya ass up

that's not what i said.

quite a few white people don't think they can't be on the wrong end of discrimination so they don't act properly. people in general need to be mindful that class/elite can change overtime and you can be hated on for any reason. race is the big divide right now...but what happens once class takes over and racist trailer trash can't fall back on whiteness?!?!....they will be the new sh!t of society, have to deal with discrimination, and have to fill up the prisons.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
because of white supremacy in this country, black men are sub-consciously subjected to cac beauty. Weak c00ns grow up sub-conciously desiring a white woman. When they can't get a white woman, their next bet is an asian . The next step is latina (body done after 27 or after pregnancy).

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is 100% truth.
A black man breeding/marrying other races is the epitome of a c00n. They are usually emasculated males so they go after weaker females like asians/whites. The c00nish tendencies rub off and their youth. The BM in this situation is weak, and children most definitely can pick that up by their preteen years... These weak females can't raise children the way black woman can.

Mixed children born to BW/WM gravitate more toward BLACK culture. This my observations knowing a few biracials growing up. White males in this situation are usually making good money, so the black woman is home raising the kids. IEven though the black woman in this situation might have to fake laugh around peers at events, etc shes still at home raising the youth. SShe has the cultural power in these type of relationships.

BUT
As before mentioned black people need to breed with each other. Nothing like a strong black family and black love.

kanamara matsuri

slide_344380_3589075_free.jpg

need to let men be men...and be the king. some culture are just better at doing the such.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

The end.
I agree its always going to be something so failures can have something to blame for everything. If life was straight what would failures have to blame their fukkboy loser ways on? Its always something even on here with how people use c00n, fatherless, etc. every group has their high society and lower tier. Its just life honestly.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
kanamara matsuri

slide_344380_3589075_free.jpg

need to let men be men...and be the king. some culture are just better at doing the such.

:why:
Yall n1ggas exposing yourself. A real n1gga has no problem being a king in the relation. c00ns that go outside black woman and downgrade/white out the gene pool are beta males. They are weak man, that can only feel like Kings when they are with women that are doormats
N1gga fcuk a door
:camby:
No whiting out. No watering down.
Original Kings and Queens

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall n1ggas exposing yourself. A real n1gga has no problem being a king in the relation. c00ns that go outside black woman and downgrade/white out the gene pool are beta males. They are weak man, that can only feel like Kings when they are with women that are doormats
N1gga fcuk a door

when you have to "bus driver" a woman...society will tell you they you are wrong. not all cultures of women is physically fighting men. in those arab countries the bus driver is just doing his job. in the US the bus driver is "violence against women" no matter if is she is an azzhole bringing it to the man.

the few white men in charge of the united states put women women above everyone in the united states and give them impunity...and special benefits in the workplace to white women.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
when you have to "bus driver" a woman...society will tell you they you are wrong. not all cultures of women is physically fighting men. in those arab countries the bus driver is just doing his job. in the US the bus driver is "violence against women" no matter if is she is an azzhole bringing it to the man.

the few white men in charge of the united states put women women above everyone in the united states and give them impunity...and special benefits in the workplace to white women.
How are you "bus driving" a relation by being with a black woman?:why:
Yall n1ggas don't deal with black woman, so you go by stereotypes of black woman put out by white supremacy.
Your confusing a strong black woman with a hood rat...
It's up to black men to set the tone in a relationship with black women. She doesn't respect you if she's beating ya weak ass down brah. When she's in tune with a real n1gga, the respect is there.

Simple

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
N1gga fcuk a door

Deadass imo a lot of this goes back to parenting. If you grew up in a two-parent home where you saw a strong Black male being the alpha male in a relationship with a strong Black woman, there is no fear of being emasculated by a 'Black woman with an attitude,' etc. You will have seen your father handle a Black woman so you will have an understanding of how to handle a Black woman. There won't be this feeling of, 'This is too much, gotta find me a weaker female that I can dominate breh!!!'

It all goes back to strong black families from jump...

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Deadass imo a lot of this goes back to parenting. If you grew up in a two-parent home where you saw a strong Black male being the alpha male in a relationship with a strong Black woman, there is no fear of being emasculated by a 'Black woman with an attitude,' etc. You will have seen your father handle a Black woman so you will have an understanding of how to handle a Black woman. There won't be this feeling of, 'This is too much, gotta find me a weaker female that I can dominate breh!!!'

It all goes back to strong black families from jump...

Word!
I grew up in a 2 parent household. Strong black man and strong black woman. I grew up seeing EVERYONE respect my pops. A black king/alpha automatically receives respect ANYWHERE he walks.

These n1gs have a weak aura/ beta presence. Thats why women disrespect them (they beggin for them to take charge), and thats why they have to breed with the weaker races.

Strong black parents breed strong black children.
:salute:

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
That's not the point, you where trying to justify wm/bw pairings while shutting on bm/ww pairings saying wm/bw raise they're mixed to black than the other which that's a big lie.

You sound no different from @Mowgli @Will Ross and @aaaaaaa

How do you get a justification for bm/wm pairing for that? He Dude CLEARLY said Black men and black woman need to not breed out. His observations on BW/WM pairing is absolutely correct tho. I share the same observations, that doesn't mean we condone it.