Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:has Dame said anything like this?

No, but his actions say that. He simping to a chick that no longer loves him, cause of "good hair." I grew up with people that have the same behaviors like Dame when it comes to women. Just cause they pretty, they let them walk all over them.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No, but his actions say that. He simping to a chick that no longer loves him, cause of "good hair." I grew up with people that have the same behaviors like Dame when it comes to women. Just cause they pretty, they let them walk all over them.
:upsetfavre:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
It's my informed opinion and I've already given multiple posts explaining why (aka breaking down how women are the carriers of culture), are y'all fukking slow or what? This illiteracy is not becoming.

:mjlol:

Your theories have no factual basis tho & nothing youve said can be quantified. Everything youve posted in this thread is extremely open ended and can be flipped on you :mjpls:

- Keyshia Cole has a black mother but she's QUICK to claim biracial :jrdnsas1:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
And those from a bm+ww unions are? :comeon: Name me a bi-racial from a bm+ww pairing (that is not Jessie Williams or J Cole) that was born post 1980 that is "loyal" to the black community and is pro-black. The only biracials that were pro-black were born pre1980 because racial attitudes made them pick a side and most chose black unless they were like Mariah and could be biracial or pass.
They're just embracing some benefits of black culture as well. They are "down when blacks are around" the bi-racial and "post-racial" every other time.
I did say in my last sentence that bm/ww mixed on that shyt to, hell majority of mixed people regardless of set of parents they have is on that bullshyt, but when a biracial does fight the black community in the 21st century they most likely from the bm/ww union.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Save your "sources". All you did was Google "women carriers of culture":russ: You can literally find literarure on anything. I didn't post that smiley because I doubted that there's literatute on women being the carriers of culture, I posted that smiley because that quote literally made me chuckle. One minute women are victims of culture, the next they're the carriers of it. I'll remember these sources the next time I encounter some feminist whining about how evil and oppressive patriarchy is to women.

OoOoo.gif

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There has been all types of academic literature written on how women are the carriers of culture. fukk all that 'you are what your father is' noise. Biracials with white moms that consider themselves Black are a rarity, and typically it's because they aren't white-passing and have been treated like they're Black by society (see: J. Cole). Mixed kids with a Black mother that isn't self-hating do far better than ones with a white mother, they definitely consider themselves Black more often than biracials with white moms who want to shout it from the heavens that they are MIXED, not BLACK.
Yo you can stop right there with that lie, there are no black women calling they're mixed kids black, hell they encourage them to be called mixed.:mjlol:

And you know the type of black women that dates non-black men? There are by far the most non-black cultural women you will ever meet. They don't act black or do anything black what's so ever, they're basically white women in black skin.:heh:

They do they're best to stay away from black culture as much as possible, so where are you getting this crap that mixed kids from black mothers claim black which we never seen this in reality?:usure:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Yo you can stop right there with that lie, there are no black women calling they're mixed kids black, hell they encourage them to be called mixed.:mjlol:

And you know the type of black women that dates non-black men? There are by far the most non-black cultural women you will ever meet. They don't act black or do anything black what's so ever, they're basically white women in black skin.:heh:

They do they're best to stay away from black culture as much as possible, so where are you getting this crap that mixed kids from black mothers claim black which we never seen this in reality?:usure:

Idk where you live but in 'my' reality it's the exact opposite. The Black men breeding with white girls are the epitome of self-loathing and try to be white dudes in Black skin (ie, 'I'm not like THOSE people'). They teach their kids (ESPECIALLY girl children) that they are not Black and to stay away from Black culture as much as possible. And those men and their white wives/BM encourage their children to be called anything and everything but Black. And I know a lot of Black men that feel this way, as opposed to one (literally, one) Black woman that ended up with a white man and calls her son mixed. I don't know any other Black women irl that ended up with white men and encourage their children to be anything but Black. I hardly know any BW that even date WM but I can name at least five BM I know off top that date white girls and hate their Blackness.

EDIT: For example, my best friend's uncle married a white girl and had two sons that he refuses to call Black. He encourages them to refer to themselves as mixed and biracial and distances them from Black culture. He does not visit his family with the kids and will only take them to visit her family in Colorado. He doesn't let the boys watch tv or listen to hip-hop or play basketball, he ONLY lets them play hockey. It's a real mind fukk to observe. My boss is the exact same way, Black ass dude that married this fat white chick and will only let people refer to his son as mixed or a half-breed. (Literally his words, 'half breed.') In my reality there are far more Black men breeding out to make non-Black children and saying it explicitly than Black women.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Can we all agree on keeping our black women out of the hands of cacs. That's all that matters,

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Idk where you live but in 'my' reality it's the exact opposite. The Black men breeding with white girls are the epitome of self-loathing and try to be white dudes in Black skin (ie, 'I'm not like THOSE people'). They teach their kids (ESPECIALLY girl children) that they are not Black and to stay away from Black culture as much as possible. And those men and their white wives/BM encourage their children to be called anything and everything but Black. And I know a lot of Black men that feel this way, as opposed to one (literally, one) Black woman that ended up with a white man and calls her son mixed. I don't know any other Black women irl that ended up with white men and encourage their children to be anything but Black. I hardly know any BW that even date BM but I can name at least five BM I know off top that date white girls and hate their Blackness.

EDIT: For example, my best friend's uncle married a white girl and had two sons that he refuses to call Black. He encourages them to refer to themselves as mixed and biracial and distances them from Black culture. He does not visit his family with the kids and will only take them to visit her family in Colorado. He doesn't let the boys watch tv or listen to hip-hop or play basketball, he ONLY lets them play hockey. It's a real mind fukk to observe. My boss is the exact same way, Black ass dude that married this fat white chick and will only let people refer to his son as mixed or a half-breed. (Literally his words, 'half breed.') In my reality there are far more Black men breeding out to make non-Black children and saying it explicitly.
Why did you switch on black men when where talking about black women?:what:

I'm not gonna deny there's self-hating black men in IR, I know there that's not the discussion. Were talking about black women in IR calling there kids black which is very :duck:.

You trying to make it seem that black women don't sell out with they're mixed kids and only black men do, in which is far from the truth.:comeon:

Your gonna actually say that mixed child is be more black under a white father in the home?:dahell: Not knowing that the black mother had to not act black to be with that white men.:dahell:

You almost playing this BM vs BW saying black women raise more mixed kids acting black than black men with mixed kids.:aicmon:

And what do you mean by "I hardly know any BW that even date BM"?:skip:

Also the bold part,:duck:.