Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt happened in Haiti's early days / Revolution. History will always repeat itself cause Human Nature never changes.
You can't help but wonder what's their response to the truth of this. It happened in indigenous African history too. Can't remember which African country the Portuguese came in mated with Africans, mixed race offspring ended up taking over the area and looked down on their blk counterparts. How many times does history have to repeat itself b4 we wake up?

But I guess whites have their talons too deep in some of these dudes. A piece of p*ssy is the perfect Manchurian Candidate. Sleeper agents and they don't even realize it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I just don't know why in these biracial threads dudes just don't come out and say I like ________ women:skip:

You don't like, not checking, not attracted, didn't choose black women. It's aight and your entitled to your preference/decision. But to try to cover up your decision on some faux militant rah rah business s*** is disingenuous :snoop:
:francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I just assume this tidbit is too painful for black men to discuss because we were powerless and thoroughly emasculated in the process, so they lean on the "You're a hypocrite," matriarchal approach.
White women weren't hanging black women for sleeping with white men.
Emmitt Till was beaten beyond recognition and tossed in the river because a white woman smiled at him, though.
Men will conquer other races of women. Nothing anyone will ever say will ever change that.
They start kicking in black homes tommorow, they're killing the adult men and male children, and giving your women the option to assimilate or die.
That's always been the case with every race. I can see one being upset, but that's the way the male and female dynamic within the sexes have worked since the dawn of man.
It'll be that way centuries after everyone here reading this thread is dead.

I agree with you. I don't think this would be a problem for us if we had built infrastructure, amassed some wealth, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
You can't help but wonder what's their response to the truth of this. It happened in indigenous African history too. Can't remember which African country the Portuguese came in mated with Africans, mixed race offspring ended up taking over the area and looked down on their blk counterparts. How many times does history have to repeat itself b4 we wake up?

But I guess whites have their talons too deep in some of these dudes. A piece of p*ssy is the perfect Manchurian Candidate. Sleeper agents and they don't even realize it.

Repped. I been saying these people are agents of white supremacy and these self-loathing Black folks are breeding themselves into extinction.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some nikkas love non-blk puss and will go to any lengths to justify worshipping the female seed of their ancestor's past rapists. These are women who accused them of rape and then took their children to the picnic of the burning negro tortured and terrorized for being the bedbuck of a white chick. Let's be real. These dudes aren't trying to take over or keep their community alive.

You're insulting the blk community effort to grow and prosper by connecting it to your brainwashed love of the p*ssy the white man has put on a pedestal. Other women have always been trickster agents and y'all are so blinded by your dikks that you fall for it every single time.

You fukking urself to extinction one c00nin nut at a time and creating a population of mixed breeds who think they are better than you and will associate themselves with the less socially marginalized aspect of their racial heritage. Don't believe me, just watch!
Didn't know it was only black or white women in the world. Thanks for the knowledge genius. nikkas that can't get no,other type of chick always on this stupid shyt you kicking y'all cats ain't slick.

Citation needed
Yeah I need some proof of,this cause I and many others don't see none of that in those

I agree with you. I don't think this would be a problem for us if we had built infrastructure, amassed some wealth, etc.
You agree with dumb shyt that ain't relevant to how we are currently living? Well you must be dumb too cause last I checked ain't no fukking war type shyt going on where that bullshyt he kicking would be appropriate.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:FMJR: at @Mowgli and @aaaaaaa in this thread.

You two may be right about the children following the father and how sometimes you can dominate a race going threw they're women but ya'll forget you need power and a system to control which us black men don't got right now.

You can't dominate other races of women if you don't got the power to even do so, hell we got problems controlling our own women, what the fukk ya'll think we can control other races of women?:what:

And another fukked up thing ya'll brought up is comparing what other races did to our women and trying to say ya'll doing the same thing to they're women.:mjlol:

Last time I checked non-black men did not give black women the same privileges or respect as they're own women, but black men are doing that tho.

Ya'll are willing to treat non-black women the same or better than our own women, ya'll willing to give non-black women the same privileges or sometimes better than our own women, ya'll even give them a seat on the table for black issues, tell me what other race of men does that shyt?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But you live in the U.S. so that is why you carried out your father culture more than your mother's. If you were in Ethiopia even with a Black American father you would probably consider yourself Ethiopian and carry on those traditions.
Look at the Blasian Ms. Japan. She is not her father's child she is her mother's child, add to that the fact that most kids tend to be closer to their mothers they will be closer to their mothers culture.
Most the European bi-racials' with black fathers are not close to their father's homeland and just attached themselves to whatever European nation they were born in. Compare that likes of Neomie Lenior and Thandie Newton who are close to their mother's African culture. In fact, it seems as though bi-racial children with black mothers tend to consider themselves black more often than those with non-black mothers who more often than not consider themselves bi-racial, which is fine because they are in fact bi-racial. But women in general are more invested in carrying on culture than men.
That's beyond bullshyt and you know it, hell I never heard a mixed person claiming pro-black that has a WM/BW parent. Those kids are far from black than anything.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
whoever dominates the $$$$$$ and resources those are the genes that will be passed on

so the answer is......

get $$$$$$ nikka:wow::blessed:+

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:FMJR: at @Mowgli and @aaaaaaa in this thread.

You two may be right about the children following the father and how sometimes you can dominate a race going threw they're women but ya'll forget you need power and a system to control which us black men don't got right now.

You can't dominate other races of women if you don't got the power to even do so, hell we got problems controlling our own women, what the fukk ya'll think we can control other races of women?:what:

And another fukked up thing ya'll brought up is comparing what other races did to our women and trying to say ya'll doing the same thing to they're women.:mjlol:

Last time I checked non-black men did not give black women the same privileges or respect as they're own women, but black men are doing that tho.

Ya'll are willing to treat non-black women the same or better than our own women, ya'll willing to give non-black women the same privileges or sometimes better than our own women, ya'll even give them a seat on the table for black issues, tell me what other race of men does that shyt?
I'm talking about human nature and concepts that have and will always exist Since biblical times. I believe while ideal y'all are living in a fantasy in regards to how this shyt really works. Men spread seed and make minions that work in favor of their group through the womb of other women while keeping they're women locked in.. I'm not talking about taking over with these methods I'm just sharing my philosophy on procreation That are backed up by reality

I don't expect y'all to agree.

So in conclusion be men in your families and guide the youth in the direction you want them to go in but in particular do not let non black men seed up the women in your family. If you can't control their behavior the men in your family are weak. :manny:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nope. 86% of Biracial marry non blacks.
Half breeds marry white in the 90% :sas1:

I had a LONG conversation with a OG that married a white woman, I should post some of the gems he dropped on me. It reads like a horror story.
90% of half breeds (white-other) marry white. Accept it.

Ya'll mad as fukk about that.
Lol, understand ya'll nikkas trying to win an argument put everybody knows that's bullshyt, and ya'll still have not bring up proof of this lie.:mjlol:

Tae

All Star
Daps
That's beyond bullshyt and you know it, hell I never heard a mixed person claiming pro-black that has a WM/BW parent. Those kids are far from black than anything.

Never said they were pro-black I said they were close to their mother's culture. :sas1:
Furthermore Tandie has always spoken up against the racism black actresses face and Noemie black models.
Unless the mother is white washed she will raise her children to appreciate her culture and be proud of it, through the food she cooks, the music she listens to, the stories she tells, etc. when the traditional marriage is for the man to simply be the bread winner and the woman to reer the children this is what happens.
Are you gonna sit here and tell me that if Mariah Carey was raised by a black Venezuelan woman and had an Irish father she would be the same Mariah we know today? :usure:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing

That is happening now. With all the media making black men look bad and undesirable. Even apps like Tinder have all women wanting their own :leostare: and :smugdraper: but shyt on black men. They trying to phase us out and phase out masculinity in America as a whole.