Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Keep caping the for the outdated one drop rule:sas1:

:sas2:

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out. If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out":ohhh: and fukkbois will still move mountains to cape when it's blatantly there right in your face:mjlol: .AA's are only group of Black people who claim mixed people as Black:snoop: . It's laughable how America still has this rule in 2015 instead of giving mixed people(Black/White) an actual and separate category like every other country in the world or is it?... holdup:ohhh:.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You wifing/breeding that? :scusthov:

Wifing and breeding?
I'm talking sending and Mashing.
But the behavior is correct (she's paying me right and staying in pocket ) she could end up as my wife. I'm NOT so much into color I'M in the way a broad behaves towards and causes.
and these half cac grow up to think their better than blacks. Look at Brazil, PR, DR, etc

This is the reality.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Keep caping the for the outdated one drop rule:sas1:

:sas2:

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out. If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out":ohhh: and fukkbois will still move mountains to cape when it's blatantly there right in your face:mjlol: .AA's are only group of Black people who claim mixed people as Black:snoop: . It's laughable how America still has this rule in 2015 instead of giving mixed people(Black/White) an actual and separate category like every other country in the world or is it?... holdup:ohhh:.

They do have a separate category.

Mixed on the birth certificate

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Then I'll impregnate a black woman to account for her failure in life.

I'll still love her
you mean YOUR failure in life. Poor kid. Shes going to grow up with all type of mental issues.... Plus she will inherit the c00n gene.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
@Mowgli

Your daughter would have been less likely to have these issues, had she seen her dad love and marry a black woman.

Now a little girl growing up is going to sub-conciously think mixed breeds and other races>>>
Because daddy set the precedant.

Your a c00n, just face it brah.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you mean YOUR failure in life. Poor kid. Shes going to grow up with all type of mental issues.... Plus she will inherit the c00n gene.

Can't be any worse then the bytches you fukkin inheriting the genital warts gene from you. Kids coming out with broccoli for hair

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Can't be any worse then the bytches you fukkin inheriting the genital warts gene from you
:beli:
So lame. You see what be married to a chink does to a black man? He actually thinks this was funny. Why don't you respond to your daughter inheriting the c00n gene, and growing up to be a c00n because daddy set the precedent.

:umad:
You corny, and offline you nervous in the presence of real n1ggas. You opted for a weak woman to make your corny c00n ass feel like a man.:camby:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:beli:
So lame. You see what be married to a chink does to a black man? He actually thinks this was funny. Why don't you respond to your daughter inheriting the c00n gene, and growing up to be a c00n because daddy set the precedent.

:umad:
You corny, and offline you nervous in the presence of real n1ggas

I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu. i never met a real nikka. :wow:

You'd be like somewhere between a sparring partner and a fukkboy

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu. i never met a real nikka. :wow:

You'd be like somewhere between a sparring partner and a fukkboy

Your a fukkboy by default. Grown ass man, 36 in a karate class.
Corny ass n1gga taking self defense courses, like the females he c00n for
:camby:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I just don't know why in these biracial threads dudes just don't come out and say I like ________ women:skip:

You don't like, not checking, not attracted, didn't choose black women. It's aight and your entitled to your preference/decision. But to try to cover up your decision on some faux militant rah rah business s*** is disingenuous :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your a fukkboy by default. Grown ass man, 36 in a karate class.
This weak n1gga out here taking self defense courses, like the females he c00n for.
:camby:
I takes self defense and you don't know how to defend yourself. You're defenseless. bytch by default.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wifing and breeding?
I'm talking sending and Mashing.
But the behavior is correct (she's paying me right and staying in pocket ) she could end up as my wife. I'm NOT so much into color I'M in the way a broad behaves towards and causes.

This is the reality.
If she ends up as your wife your best bet is to move to a black area

Daps
Some nikkas love non-blk puss and will go to any lengths to justify worshipping the female seed of their ancestor's past rapists. These are women who accused them of rape and then took their children to the picnic of the burning negro tortured and terrorized for being the bedbuck of a white chick. Let's be real. These dudes aren't trying to take over or keep their community alive.

You're insulting the blk community effort to grow and prosper by connecting it to your brainwashed love of the p*ssy the white man has put on a pedestal. Other women have always been trickster agents and y'all are so blinded by your dikks that you fall for it every single time.

You fukking urself to extinction one c00nin nut at a time and creating a population of mixed breeds who think they are better than you and will associate themselves with the less socially marginalized aspect of their racial heritage. Don't believe me, just watch!

Same shyt happened in Haiti's early days / Revolution. History will always repeat itself cause Human Nature never changes.