Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Asian woman:scusthov:
They smell funny. What type of black man would really choose an asian over a black woman? and then look for any excuse to justify the c00ning?

Please a good Chop chop broad would pay a pimp some serious dividends.:blessed:

Gimme a Chop Chop hoe any day.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This sounds dumb as hell

You're only saying this silly sh*t Cuz you married an Asian woman
it's funny that the dudes who talk the most shyt are the ones with no family and have been habitually using black women as nut toilets. Stop it.

What's a black woman to you but someone to nut in bruh.

I got my thoughts fleshed out and they make sense. Ur emotional so it's hard to help you understand how the world works.

You want props for fukking black women but that's about all you do with them

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you think about it, with all the hate and ire, we really are born into the more powerful people in the world. Off the cacs self hate alone.
:whoa:

I fukking love being me. Then being black and proud on top of that?
:youngsabo::win::umad:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's funny that the dudes who talk the most shyt are the ones with no family and have been habitually using black women as nut toilets. Stop it.

I got my thoughts fleshed out and they make sense. Ur emotional so it's hard to help you understand how the world works.

:what:

I dont care about you marrying an asian woman, just stfu in threads like this. You forfeited your right to an opinion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what:

I dont care about you marrying an asian woman, just stfu in threads like this. You forfeited your right to an opinion.
Sorry you can't Debo me. :ld:

Actually marry a black woman then speak from a position of authority.

A womanizer can't really tell me shyt

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

Sorry you can't Debo me. :ld:

Actually marry a black woman then speak from a position of authority

Breh still has a chance. You fcked up.:ufdup:
I think you realize that tho.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
A chance at what. Yall think like women. It's like you're forgetting you have a dikk not a p*ssy.
dikks don't excuse c00ning.
You think like a c00n. Its like your forgetting black woman>>>
Its also like your forgeting that you watered down ya genes by breeding with ming ling. Ya seed is gonna pay for that, not you.:sas2:

Wenching is on the rise bcuz c00ns like yourself set the precedent. What example/message are we sending to our woman when you marry and breed out? They not good enough??

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

I just assume this tidbit is too painful for black men to discuss because we were powerless and thoroughly emasculated in the process, so they lean on the "You're a hypocrite," matriarchal approach.
White women weren't hanging black women for sleeping with white men.
Emmitt Till was beaten beyond recognition and tossed in the river because a white woman smiled at him, though.
Men will conquer other races of women. Nothing anyone will ever say will ever change that.
They start kicking in black homes tommorow, they're killing the adult men and male children, and giving your women the option to assimilate or die.
That's always been the case with every race. I can see one being upset, but that's the way the male and female dynamic within the sexes have worked since the dawn of man.
It'll be that way centuries after everyone here reading this thread is dead.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Some nikkas love non-blk puss and will go to any lengths to justify worshipping the female seed of their ancestor's past rapists. These are women who accused them of rape and then took their children to the picnic of the burning negro tortured and terrorized for being the bedbuck of a white chick. Let's be real. These dudes aren't trying to take over or keep their community alive.

You're insulting the blk community effort to grow and prosper by connecting it to your brainwashed love of the p*ssy the white man has put on a pedestal. Other women have always been trickster agents and y'all are so blinded by your dikks that you fall for it every single time.

You fukking urself to extinction one c00nin nut at a time and creating a population of mixed breeds who think they are better than you and will associate themselves with the less socially marginalized aspect of their racial heritage. Don't believe me, just watch!

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Some nikkas love non-blk puss and will go to any lengths to justify worshipping the female seed of their ancestor's past rapists. These are women who accused them of rape and then took their children to the picnic of the burning negro tortured and terrorized for being the bedbuck of a white chick. Let's be real. These dudes aren't trying to take over or keep their community alive.

You're insulting the blk community effort to grow and prosper by connecting it to your brainwashed love of the p*ssy the white man has put on a pedestal. Other women have always been trickster agents and y'all are so blinded by your dikks that you fall for it every single time.

You fukking urself to extinction one c00nin nut at a time and creating a population of mixed breeds who think they are better than you and will associate themselves with the less socially marginalized aspect of their racial heritage. Don't believe me, just watch!
Exactly!!!!

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I just assume this tidbit is too painful for black men to discuss because we were powerless and thoroughly emasculated in the process, so they lean on the "You're a hypocrite," matriarchal approach.
White women weren't hanging black women for sleeping with white men.
Emmitt Till was beaten beyond recognition and tossed in the river because a white woman smiled at him, though.
Men will conquer other races of women. Nothing anyone will ever say will ever change that.
They start kicking in black homes tommorow, they're killing the adult men and male children, and giving your women the option to assimilate or die.
That's always been the case with every race. I can see one being upset, but that's the way the male and female dynamic within the sexes have worked since the dawn of man.
It'll be that centuries after everyone here is dead.

They don't wanna hear it though. They're just like the native Brazillians, Mexicans, Native Americans, Australian Aboriganes, Arabs, North Africans, etc who all got whited out because of this bullshyt that they refuse to understand.

This has nothing to do with the self esteem of our half black children or whatever @marcuz was going on. This is about genetic annihilation.