Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Now without a better stronghold on the economic landscape......

It's how we got here in the first place ....black women are still women

and women will always be attracted to power (economic)

That's true. Women are more susceptible to brainwashing and advertising. Black women buy into white supremacy much more. If we are going to be breeded out it will be through them. That's why wee need to keep a strong leash on them. It's for their own good.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If there is one thing that I will never fear as a black person, and that is full extinction. There will always be black on this planet. Been here since the beginning of humanity, we will be here at the end of it.
Exactly but let these fear mongers tell it black people going to be outta here by the time we die. These dudes don't have shyt better to do though they need a hobby.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The white women that I used as vessels to create biracial would have created full blown whites if not for me.

60% black is better than 100% white. Now add to that the fact that 1) black genes are stronger and 2) male genes are stronger, and I'm basically using the white woman as an incubator for my black babies.
Foh virgin

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Exactly but let these fear mongers tell it black people going to be outta here by the time we die. These dudes don't have shyt better to do though they need a hobby.

Yeah but you guys should read the destruction of black civilization. The role of Mulattoes in are present condition is.:wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not that complicated which culture mixed kids will identify with.It's based on where they're raised.Black,mixed,Hispanic,white,etc area?
That even applies to fully black kids.Most black kids raised in white areas marry white.Most raised in black areas marry black.It's pretty cut and dry.
This is true as ever. You get them fully black kids sounding like tiger talking about they "talk" proper lol. I'm surprised more people don't know this already though cause at times it seems like,they don't

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
This sounds dumb as hell

You're only saying this silly sh*t Cuz you married an Asian woman
Asian woman:scusthov:
They smell funny. What type of black man would really choose an asian over a black woman? and then look for any excuse to justify the c00ning? he in here trying to rationalize and overcompensate for his fck up.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Half breeds marry white in the 90% :sas1:

I had a LONG conversation with a OG that married a white woman, I should post some of the gems he dropped on me. It reads like a horror story.
I think you have to use context man like somebody else said. Every biracial isn't mixed with black so why are we counting them? Is there a study or real life stuff that says 90% off biracials mixed with black don't marry white? I'm not believing that knowing Ive personally saw a lot of mixed people with blacks esp when mixed with black and I'm not the only one so,that 90% seems quite exaggerated.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Y'all cats are so insecure. Race is a social construct, nothing more nothing less. All this talk about purity and being "bred out" is something that people classified as white have to worry about. This is why they've constructed their system of supremacy in the first place. As long as that system is in place then only a small percentage of whites are going to get involved interracially. Worrying about blacks being bred out by IR mixing with whites is a waste of time. All that shyt is based on ignorance and an inferiority complex.

The argument against IR shouldn't be that we(blacks) will be bred out, the argument against IR should be that it perpetuates black dysfunction/white supremacy. Black dysfunction goes hand and hand with white supremacy. A united functional black community is a huge threat to white supremacy. Whites have figured out that the promotion of IR mixing to blacks serves as a weapon that will help them maintain their system. Not because blacks will be "bred out", but because it sabotages black unity which is essential to overthrowing white supremacy. Black love/unity is essential to black empowerment. That's the argument against IR.