Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
nikkas are okay with genetic extinction. the one drop rule is too ingrained in our culture. whites have got this shyt on auto-pilot. all while delusional nikkas really think we're the ones breeding them out

I agree with this but I won't dap you out of principle. :birdman:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
los angeles

and i already know nikkas will pretend its a regional issue. but as i've stated, we already see racial whitening.
no offense but the west is c00n central in america especially california:yeshrug:

I know you see this as an epidemic and it proly is out there :russ:
but the midwest, east, and southeast arent nearly as bad. You kinda grew up in the belly of the beast

Daps
Reppin
VOID
But some of these black parents are raising their black kids with no black children to interact with. It especially pisses me off when they have black daughters that go to schools with no black girls. How you gonna send your black daughter to a school with no black girls especially in a country that issues with black females beauty. You are setting that child up for self hate issues.

I have told my wife many times over the years I would take a job or assignment where I had to relocate my family to areas where there are none or very little black people. That shyt is just not healthy for my children's self esteem and how they view themselves.

I have seen too many confused black children growing up and I do not want my children messed up like that. Heck my god sister is one of the most confused people I have ever seen in my life.

I've already spoke on that here, made a thread about it, and some posters (who will remain nameless at the moment) got mad when I said that being black in a predominantly white city/town/society can be mentally and physically harmful.

I went through the bolded, product of a two parent black family (I'm a first gen Nigerian/West Indian) raised in an affluent white neighborhood, went to predominantly white schools from kindergarten to college, and the middle child out of three children.

My older sister, who will be 35 next year, hasn't had a job in almost ten years, has been living at home for almost ten years, and does nothing but cook, eat, and watch tv. No social life, no friends, will probably never get married.
My younger sister, has already gone through the process of transitioning from female to male after she came out as transgender 3 years ago.
And then...there's me. Living in New York City, with a good job on wall street, and very successful in my own right and very pro black. And a strong and very proud black man that reps his people and his heritage.

I'm just thankful I was able to gain that important knowledge of self in my college years and the 12 1/2 years I've been living on my own to not be as messed up as my other siblings. But yes...if I ever have kids, I'll never make the same mistake my folks did raising us.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because those are my expectations and i made human beings to carry our my will, not run around all willy nilly.

If your parent was a janitor and he expects you to go to college wouldnt you see that as hypocritical and a reason to mop floors like he did
If you had a daughter would you allow her to date non black?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now without a better stronghold on the economic landscape......

It's how we got here in the first place ....black women are still women

and women will always be attracted to power (economic)
Fair

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we are less than 7% of the population in the US. in what world could you breed out the overwelming majority? we already see racial whitening, you nikkas aint breeding shyt out
Half breeds marry white in the 90% :sas1:

I had a LONG conversation with a OG that married a white woman, I should post some of the gems he dropped on me. It reads like a horror story.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The issue is lack of successful black areas.

When a biracial is in a black area they will be more likely to marry black.

I've been to both black areas and white areas and I've seen this play out naturally.

We have too many of our people leaving our own and going into white areas because of our lack of unity and economic power and their kids end up going with a white person because that's who is mainly around.

The article even said how segregatation still had blacks as a threat because it allowed us to create more black people.

But hey I will leave you guys to your argument.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Half breeds marry white in the 90% :sas1:

I had a LONG conversation with a OG that married a white woman, I should post some of the gems he dropped on me. It reads like a horror story.

Please do. That statistic in incredibly off. Probably the other way around. Plus with the illegitimacy rate in the modern population, especially black population, marriage rates are a red herring.