Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Let's say you have an island with one black man and one white man. 50 women of various ethnicities. If the black man can impregnate the women while keeping the white man from reproducing he has won. It doesn't matter if they're half breed.

paint62.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you not grasping such a simple concept. If I drink your milkshake, even half, while keeping my milkshake. I have won.

Let's say you have an island with one black man and one white man. 50 women of various ethnicities. If the black man can impregnate the women while keeping the white man from reproducing he has won. It doesn't matter if they're half breed.

This isn't something I should have to explain this is something you should automatically grasp as a human male.
no, no. skip the shytty analogies and stay in the real world. you create biracials that wont identify as black (partially because you abandoned them) and then what? they go on to procreate with whites? how is that hurting white people?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
no, no. skip the shytty analogies and stay in the real world. you create biracials that wont identify as black (partially because you abandoned them) and then what? they go on to procreate with whites? how is that hurting white people?

You are arguing from a false narrative. Most biracials procreate with blacks. Why are you so set on believing otherwise?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are arguing from a false narrative. Most biracials procreate with blacks. Why are you so set on believing otherwise?
biracials (like blacks) will more than likely procreate with those in their community. biracials raised in white communities will more than likely hookup w/other whites.

i dont know why you believe they'd have an affinity towards blacks. having a stereotypical black deadbeat for a father wont make them seek black partners.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You dudes are fukked in the head. So say we stick to only fukking black women but let our women fukk whoever they want. What in gods name do you think would happen then?

@Elle Driver
@marcuz
@Barnett114

No one is advocating for that.

People are saying black men and women don't need to create biracials.

Stop with the shytty trolling.

:dead:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
biracials (like blacks) will more than likely procreate with those in their community. biracials raised in white communities will more than likely hookup w/other whites.

i dont know why you believe they'd have an affinity towards blacks. having a stereotypical black deadbeat for a father wont make them seek black partners.

Game.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
In this thread, coli denizens at last attempt to tackle the oft ignored topic of race! :gladbron:
Let's see how this plays out. I'm sure it'll be full of insight and points that have, up until now, gone unvoiced.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Because biracials DO date black. You're the one ignoring reality here man. You're acting like a biracial person has a 50/50 chance of going black or white when that's nowhere near reality.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
No one is advocating for that.

People are saying black men and women don't need to create biracials.

Stop with the shytty trolling.

:dead:

I'm not trolling. Stop saying that.

You're getting to be quite a wasp following me around like that. If you don't like what I have to say then simply skip over it.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then stir black women from joining the other sidé its that simple.

Men are always going to do what they want but the key here is how a people are able to control their women.

Now without a better stronghold on the economic landscape......

It's how we got here in the first place ....black women are still women

and women will always be attracted to power (economic)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i dont know why i have to go through this with you. you should just gracefully bow out of these topics. you're too prime of an example of what NOT to do as a BM. if you're marrying out, you cant point your finger at BW and say they shouldnt. the end result is the same for both genders.
Yeah for once I agree with you I'm not trying to hear we gotta control our women stuff even though it seems some of every race try to do it with the shaking talk though. Its usually ugly/insecure cats too trying to control the women and the dudes aren't really genuinely concerned about whatever races women their speaking on. They just do that as a way to have a better shot and control said women IMO because to keep it real IR children aren't a big enough issue for cats to act like it is. Majority of people are going to procreate with their own for whatever reason. Stats and real life co sign this that's why I don't see why dudes care much outside of checking other dudes dikks and that shyt is :scust: