Rachel Nichols removed from NBA Finals sidelines, replaced by Malika Andrews

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's unfair to expect NBA players to do it when only a few ESPN employees who work directly with Taylor spoke up in solidarity with her as well. Taylor's direct co-workers stood up for her and Nichols direct co-workers stood up for her as well. Everyone else isn't going to say a word publicly about it as they aren't trying to get her more bread when they're already being asked to give up money themselves.

The players could care less in the grand scheme of things about ESPN's in house turmoil issues especially considering how they shyt on their product on a daily basis. If it isn't effecting their bread directly, then they could care less.
Ur right these NBA players don't have to do anything. It'd just be nice to see them do more than wear Tshirts and give speeches about how woke they are. The optics are off here. If anything we all as black ppl should be circling the wagon around Malika especially us black men.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ur right these NBA players don't have to do anything. It'd just be nice to see them do more than wear Tshirts and give speeches about how woke they are. The optics are off here. If anything we all as black ppl should be circling the wagon around Malika especially us black men.

Silver is handling the matter just as ESPN/Disney is trying to, so it won’t continue to take attention away from the Finals.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man get your fake performative ass out of here. Most of you nikka don't do shyt but post on here for daps. Don't do jack shyt offline but want everybody else to do something. Y'all dudes are a trip

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Move on hoe nikka u just wanna argue. Feminine ass nikka
Only hoe is your momma. I don't want to argue dumb nikka I just wanted to post what I posted to you dikkhead. That was all you're a fake fukking performative bytch period. If your bytch ass actually did shyt contrary to what I said you'd easily show it. Fake nikka

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This “cp3 is not standing in solidarity with black women because he gave a cliche non answer about an injury in the midst of the biggest moment of his professional career” shyt is the biggest reach I might’ve ever saw on here :russ:…: borders on fan fiction

nikkas expecting Chris Paul in the midst of battling for his FIRST title to be acting like Jenkins from The Boondocks

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This “cp3 is not standing in solidarity with black women because he gave a cliche non answer about an injury in the midst of the biggest moment of his professional career” shyt is the biggest reach I might’ve ever saw on here :russ:…: borders on fan fiction
Bro it’s hilarious! Sports media was a joke to folks not even a month ago, now they care about how an athlete talks to a sports reporter.. Dude was just trying to relish in the moment,

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Go to 1:08

People making a big deal out of nothing. Star player trying not to bring attention to an injury, he even smirked at the end.

This is what people are mad about? :mjlol: If there was a god anyone who said some shyt about this would be eating and shytting out of tubes. fukking dumbass clowns. Get off the fukking internet