Rachel Nichols removed from NBA Finals sidelines, replaced by Malika Andrews

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I dont either. He knew how big that moment was for her yet he chose to act like a damn jack ass. They were also messing up her mic audio on purpose.

Im looking at alot of these athletes sideways now. Cant get on code for shyt :smh:
I didn't recognize the audio issues

But understanding the moment and the fact it's known what happened to Rachel Nichols its hard to believe that wasn't a bit more personal than just coincidental.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I dont either. He knew how big that moment was for her yet he chose to act like a damn jack ass. They were also messing up her mic audio on purpose.

Im looking at alot of these athletes sideways now. Cant get on code for shyt :smh:
I don’t think it’s a big deal honestly. It’s funny seeing posts like this when not too long ago people here and across the Internet were saying scrap these interviews and post game pressers because of the Osaka stuff. It’s funny how these stories move so quick.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I didn't recognize the audio issues

But understanding the moment and the fact it's known what happened to Rachel Nichols its hard to believe that wasn't a bit more personal than just coincidental.
Her audio was too low most of the night, Karceno highlighted it

It was some real fukk shyt going on last night

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Nah I'm reading more than words here, his energy was all the way off with her. He knew what he was doing, he knew what that moment meant for her yet he went out of his way to make that interview difficult.

Like I said, cant get on code for shyt. It ain't just CP0, alot of these "black athletes" have been acting funny when it comes to this situation. Its fukking weird

Would someone like Chris Paul even really care about the situation? This is the kinda shyt that causals only care about no? This dude is playing in his first ever finals himself I'm sure that is his main concern, not a sideline reporter :yeshrug:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Would someone like Chris Paul even really care about the situation? This is the kinda shyt that causals only care about no? This dude is playing in his first ever finals himself I'm sure that is his main concern, not a sideline reporter :yeshrug:
CHRIS PAUL SAYS NBA PLAYERS ‘ARE WOKE’ AND EMPOWERED IN THE SOCIAL JUSTICE MOVEMENT

Chris Paul says NBA players ‘are woke’ and empowered in the social justice movement

According to him he's "woke". How can any NBA player be unaware of the Rachel Nichols situation? Feel how yall wanna feel but that was some off code fukk shyt Chris Paul pulled last night, and you know why he did it :smh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Chris Paul says NBA players ‘are woke’ and empowered in the social justice movement

According to him he's "woke". How can any NBA player be unaware of the Rachel Nichols situation? Feel how yall wanna feel but that was some off code fukk shyt Chris Paul pulled last night, and you know why he did it :smh:

He's obviously aware of it and I'm sure that he's pissed that it's taking attention away from the Finals. If you listen to Silver, he was pissed about it as well. Also, don't forget the fact that the white dude involved in the situation is involved with the organization that CP3 is President of, so I'm sure that he's dealing with the fallout of that.

It's surprising that CP3 hasn't even been mentioned and caught a stray from it.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
REACH

I think yall read into his response wrong. CP3 a competitive gamer, him being tight-lipped about his injury was more about that then a slight at her.
Been agreeing with you far too much recently.

EthicalWeepyAgouti-max-1mb.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He's obviously aware of it and I'm sure that he's pissed that it's taking attention away from the Finals. If you listen to Silver, he was pissed about it as well. Also, don't forget the fact that the white dude involved in the situation is involved with the organization that CP3 is President of, so I'm sure that he's dealing with the fallout of that.

It's surprising that CP3 hasn't even been mentioned and caught a stray from it.
Has that white guy that was on the tapes been fired yet :jbhmm:

Im just disappointed, that was a perfect moment to stand in solidarity with our women. He didnt even have to do much just be professional and polite, you know them ppl are just waiting for her to mess up and u make it unnecessarily difficult for her.

This looks even worse to me after watching Kendrick Perkins, Richard Jefferson, and Stephen Jackson take bullets for Rachel Nichols....them nikkas did more apologizing for her than she did for herself :smh:

These athletes man:smh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Has that white guy that was on the tapes been fired yet :jbhmm:

Im just disappointed, that was a perfect moment to stand in solidarity with our women. He didnt even have to do much just be professional and polite, you know them ppl are just waiting for her to mess up and u make it unnecessarily difficult for her.

This looks even worse to me after watching Kendrick Perkins, Richard Jefferson, and Stephen Jackson take bullets for Rachel Nichols....them nikkas did more apologizing for her than she did for herself :smh:

These athletes man:smh:

It's unfair to expect NBA players to do it when only a few ESPN employees who work directly with Taylor spoke up in solidarity with her as well. Taylor's direct co-workers stood up for her and Nichols direct co-workers stood up for her as well. Everyone else isn't going to say a word publicly about it as they aren't trying to get her more bread when they're already being asked to give up money themselves.

The players could care less in the grand scheme of things about ESPN's in house turmoil issues especially considering how they shyt on their product on a daily basis. If it isn't effecting their bread directly, then they could care less.