Rachel Nichols removed from NBA Finals sidelines, replaced by Malika Andrews

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I do not like how cp3 handled that last interview with malika Andrews. If that was Rachel cp3 wouldn't have responded like that.
I dont either. He knew how big that moment was for her yet he chose to act like a damn jack ass. They were also messing up her mic audio on purpose.

Im looking at alot of these athletes sideways now. Cant get on code for shyt :smh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont either. He knew how big that moment was for her yet he chose to act like a damn jack ass. They were also messing up her mic audio on purpose.

Im looking at alot of these athletes sideways now. Cant get on code for shyt :smh:

REACH

I think yall read into his response wrong. CP3 a competitive gamer, him being tight-lipped about his injury was more about that then a slight at her.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think yall read into his response wrong. CP3 a competitive gamer, him being tight-lipped on his injury was more about that then a slight at her.
Nah I'm reading more than words here, his energy was all the way off with her. He knew what he was doing, he knew what that moment meant for her yet he went out of his way to make that interview difficult.

Like I said, cant get on code for shyt. It ain't just CP0, alot of these "black athletes" have been acting funny when it comes to this situation. Its fukking weird