R We Really the 13-15% Of The Population?

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also remember America is a big country (obviously/no shyt)....

the black population in America alone would be a top 30 country

there's plenty of black people in America

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
More GOAT cities straight outta Africa
mysmilie_1863.gif

Algiers, Algeria

algiers0412027eote.jpg

Mombasa, Kenya

MOMBASA_TOWN_PIC_1.jpg

Luanda, Angola

Brisbane_skyline_bluesky.jpg

Cairo, Egypt also known as The Mother of The World

Egypt-0704-00714-display.jpg
:wow:

Casablanca, Morocco

http://www.magicmorocco.com/images/morocco pictures/casablanca/casablanca_city_view.jpg

Somalia

68562222.jpg

:ohhh:

Africa is the future brehs.
:damn: The motherland :bow:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
1. Are you serious, black culture is not just limited to America, as it's all over the world(especially Africa). Sure there are some hot spots, but it's absolute gems like the cities some dude posted and many others. I'm not saying as soon as you touch down in Nairobi, everyone is gon be like :blessed: :ahh: "Welcome home brethren" :obama: However there are many opportunities for us to start our own ventures while working w/ our fellow people. We're too reliant on other races and we don't have our own shyt, why not do that in the birthplace of your existence?

2. Far cheaper land; many other things bubbling at the moment as well(cities being built, peep Eko, Nollywood, future construction of buildings and roads)

3. Sure you can be anything what you want here, however you'll never be accepted in this society. You can do what you want in Africa for more of a reward.

4. The poisoned food I'm referencing to is GMO's; growth hormones, steroids, and preservatives in our foods. Not too mention you have flouride in the water, and more of the police state coming to this country. I'm not saying you can't eat organic; get a flouride remover, and make a push for the PS to end. But why kill yourself trying to do those things, when some of those things don't exist in Africa. Not too mention the insane cost of healthcare; education prices, and the lack of jobs.

In conclusion, I suggest progressive blacks consider moving to Africa for the better quality of life; opportunity to build together w/ your people. It won't be easy, however if you have ambition and drive, you can make it there for less of a price here.
1. I never said black culture is limited to here. I'd have to get into a lengthy discussion about my feelings towards the term "black" and what our culture really is, for you to get it (completely), though. You still being vague and posting empty terms like; "birthplace of your existence."

2. Again, that's not an answer to my question. I've not seen us, here, show the dedication and persistence to built a nation, of our own. Maybe I just don't see it, but, cheap lands isn't gonna change us.

3. Being "accepted" is a whole nother discussion, but, again; what makes people of the African continent so "accepting" of Americans with African descent? (My prior question)

4. You'll get no argument, from me, about the health of America.

Maybe you don't wanna get into details, but, I'm not convinced African countries are the solution to our problems.

Actually we are :mjpls:
I'm going to move there in certainly 10 years, probably to Lagos or Angola.
Save up 2-3 k and vacation out in Cape Town for a month, and notice the difference :blessed:

I can appreciate you moving towards that, though.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just going to point out that Nigeria and most of these African countries while having beautiful cities paid for and invested in by the richest people in the world still have stark contrasts between their lower classes and the elite. There is no such thing as a middle class in a large portion of Africa. So unless you balling over here, you better not expect to be balling over there. Carry on.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i've met ppl at my uni that have said they had never seen a black person in person until they came to the college

me too...i was like :heh: but they were serious.

i was the first black person some cacs ever met...and i learned a lot about the white culture by being in college as well :mjpls:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy this number at all, I know many people that never bothered filling out a census packet. I know we are not deep in the Northwest but I know we are more than 13% of the population. That is a number that I don't buy

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy this number at all, I know many people that never bothered filling out a census packet. I know we are not deep in the Northwest but I know we are more than 13% of the population. That is a number that I don't buy

Me neither...

We actually got black cities in the US, and by no means r these cities small:

DC
Detroit
Baltimore
Atlanta
Oakland
New Orleans

Then you got a bunch a nikkaz all spread out though the north east and the south... I'd say we're closer to a 20-25% of the population if anything.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Me neither...

We actually got black cities in the US, and by no means r these cities small:

DC
Detroit
Baltimore
Atlanta
Oakland
New Orleans

Then you got a bunch a nikkaz all spread out though the north east and the south... I'd say we're closer to a 20-25% of the population if anything.

notice those cities are some of the most dangerous in america :youngsabo: aint no one want to live there

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yall hyping these african spots
and never been there its a picture bruh
u think they not gonna make it look good