R We Really the 13-15% Of The Population?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk africa.

I mean that wholeheartedly.

Theres a reason people leave. The political instability right now is NOT the business.

Show me a place that matches any European country in terms of standard of living or societal expectations and I MIGHT consider it.

And LOL at thinking ya'll about to "move back" and "get it popping"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Me neither...

We actually got black cities in the US, and by no means r these cities small:

DC
Detroit
Baltimore
Atlanta
Oakland
New Orleans

Then you got a bunch a nikkaz all spread out though the north east and the south... I'd say we're closer to a 20-25% of the population if anything.

:snoop:

One of you "smart dumb" nikkas again.

The stats don't support your argument.

Self-identifying black people don't total more than 12%...MAYBE 15% considering those who don't like to label themselves.

Ain't NO WAY black people are 1/4-1/5 of America.

Ya'll get way too confident in your little circles outside of the real world.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
NYC? I swear the ratio of whites to blaack whenever I leave the hood to go to work, go in the City, etc, is like 5-1 :lupe:

Shiit I see so many white folks in the hood now. :lupe:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Its probably smaller than 13%.....

If you take out people who are biracial (half black american/half-another race), people who are bi-ethnic (half black american/half some other black ethnicity) and blacks who are 1st-2nd-3rd generation....... the number of true black-americans would be 9%? 10%?......

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't know if I'll ever go to Africa to live, but I certainly want to visit frequently. I want to spend large amounts of time over there and in London.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably higher than that. A lot of people don't bother with the Census and I doubt the census people will go out of their way to find them. I wouldn't be surprised if they still counted us a 3/5th of a person. :mjpls:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
When i was in college i went to a bunch of conferences around the country.....you'd be surprised how many times i was the only brotha in the room.

After you finish school, you will more than likely be the minority everywhere you go...Besides Church, Club/Bars and Barbershops...:troll:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Me neither...

We actually got black cities in the US, and by no means r these cities small:

DC
Detroit
Baltimore
Atlanta
Oakland
New Orleans

Then you got a bunch a nikkaz all spread out though the north east and the south... I'd say we're closer to a 20-25% of the population if anything.
hahaha....
...man you cats are in denial about everything!!!!

This is a big ass country...25%!!!??? You crazy...leave these cities doggie and see whats really going on. shyt, just look at a map and see how everything is laid out...its not hard to believe we are only 13%.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did someone in this thread suggest blacks migrating to Africa?:why:

I think we have come far in this country just think about everything our people fought for during the civil rights era just for us to have what we have today and you want to tell us to up and leave? :mindblown: Not to mention we have plenty of blacks right here on the-coli making 100K a year smashing out models so why give up that lifestyle?:troll:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There's a large amount of African-Americans who don't take the Census and are not registered to vote. Not to mention your SSN doesn't take into account your race so that doesn't count.

300 million divided by 12% is about 36 million...there is no way there are just 36 million black people. As some one said if you throw in all the bi-racial people, the people who don't take census and people who mark "other", then I think you would get a more accurate number...

BUT black people are no where NEAR a quarter of the population...

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
A lot of people talking that Africa stuff, but its not easy to just get up and leave a place where you are already established(job, fam, lifestyle), plus you would have to start over from scratch and get established wherever you move to even moving to another state is a logistical issue. And what about the people who are living on the welfare line they don't have much of a chance of leaving their current situation even if they wanted to. I know when all is said and done I'm moving back to Jamaica where me and my fam have generations of accumulated land/houses out there.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2