R We Really the 13-15% Of The Population?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of people talking that Africa stuff, but its not easy to just get up and leave a place where you are already established(job, fam, lifestyle), plus you would have to start over from scratch and get established wherever you move to even moving to another state is a logistical issue. And what about the people who are living on the welfare line they don't have much of a chance of leaving their current situation even if they wanted to. I know when all is said and done I'm moving back to Jamaica where me and my fam have generations of accumulated land/houses out there.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

You have a point :ld:
To be fair, I'm young and have no family(wife or kids), so it's definitely feasible for me to move to another country. If you're 24+ with a career and other stuff(kid; long-term gf/wife, relatives to tend to), I can totally see why getting up and moving will have you like :whoa:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
there were all races that didnt take part in the census.

true, which skews all the numbers. But i have a feeling there are more black/latinos that did not take it...multitude of factors really. I could go all day about it, failing mail systems, literacy rates, mistrust of the government ect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks definitely make up more than 13% of the population. it's propaganda, people. stop falling for it. not to mention a great percentage of latinos are part black, although they're loathe to admit it.

white people are the ones dwindling -- in the us and in europe. they're the only endangered race on this planet.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I would def move to africa, in fact I almost did.

Business opportunities are vast. they have the fastest growing economy with so much head room. get in now, while the seeds are being planted and watch how rooted you'll be in 5-10 yrs.

btw. I was very welcomed as a black american when I was there. more so than any other foreigner. I would catch taxis first, get my beers first, and get special treatment. :smugbiden:

I hear nigeria is the only place that's on that :mjpls:

but congo, cameroon, ghana, south africa, zimbabwe, botswana (very solid economy), madagascar, uganda, are all :blessed: when you get there.

Daps
:russ:

Y'all are hilarious. Half of y'all coming straight outta inner city Chicago, Flatbush Brooklyn, and east Atlanta talmbout, "blacks are AT LEAST 52.8% of the country:hamster:"

No dodo it's cause only y'all loiter in areas heavy in Papis Corner Mart and Golden Crusts.

Its a circle issue. corporate jobs i can count blacks on one hand. most mid-upper and upper class areas the same.