R We Really the 13-15% Of The Population?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I won't be living in the US in 10 years :blessed: Some places in Africa are on the short list for me, as well as Colombia and Brazil.

You have to look at it like this, Africa is loaded with natural resources, at some point the ship will be righted. They can only improve, while the US is clearly on a downward spiral.

some nikkas just dont understand breh, and he may never :smugdraper:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I won't be living in the US in 10 years :blessed: Some places in Africa are on the short list for me, as well as Colombia and Brazil.

You have to look at it like this, Africa is loaded with natural resources, at some point the ship will be righted. They can only improve, while the US is clearly on a downward spiral.
Its pretty pathetic that many people don't want to explore their options

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
In conclusion, I suggest progressive blacks consider moving to Africa for the better quality of life; opportunity to build together w/ your people. It won't be easy, however if you have ambition and drive, you can make it there for less of a price here.

On the real, that's what I'm hoping to do. Start a IT company in Nairobi maybe, and :eat:

With all the shyt I know when it comes to technology, I can probably corner the technology consulting space there. Worst case scenario, shyt don't work out and I gotta great story to tell to the bytches in the club :ehh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i mean take a place like chicago, major city... there are parts on the west side and near north where black people are scarce.. humbodlt, lakeview, :mjpls: cleveland suburbs, u go out to mayfield village, chagrin falls :mjpls: columbus suburbs, dublin, westerville :mjpls:

gotta diversify ya bonds and see that a few of these other countries are up to snuff... especially the african jawns

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
On the real, that's part of my life's mission. Pick up where Garvey left off and create an easier path for those in the Americas and Europe to return to Africa and help build it up.

I am :yeshrug:. Africa is a beautiful, diverse continent. Just have to figure out which country would be best for me. Next year, I'm planning to visit at least a few countries.

Look at these beaches breh :ohlawd:

clifton_beach_cape_town.jpg

dv629047.jpg

cape-point-by-somadjinn.jpg

That's the type of scenery that makes you wake up @ 5am with your girl and just go for a walk, then blow her back out on the beach as the sun comes up :Jihad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's the type of scenery that makes you wake up @ 5am with your girl and just go for a walk, then blow her back out on the beach as the sun comes up :Jihad:

You talkin bout blowin backs out then post a picture of a dude bent over :huhldup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When i was in college i went to a bunch of conferences around the country.....you'd be surprised how many times i was the only brotha in the room.
:yeshrug: it happens
:salute:

Brazil has the highest population of Black people outside of Africa, and the only country in Africa with more black people would be Nigeria. Black/Brown people are now the majority in Brazil, and that is only on the rise. If you broke it down, there's 100 million black / mixed people in Brazil, here in the US the number between Blacks and Latinos + Mixed people isn't even sniffing that number, it's around 75-80 million. 1 out of 2 people in Brazil would pass for Black by American standards.

And Cuba is majority Black/Brown as well, the white Cubans people see in Miami do not represent the actual makeup of the Island. The last I read, their population was 60-70% Black down there. Belize, Panama and DR all have really high black populations as well.
:to: prolific posting :lawd:

Especially bold, I love "mixed" latinas...

All my "serious" g/f's have been mixed latinas from all the countries listed :smugdraper:

Don't know if I should be worried about this or not:
saa.jpg

ROSAT Display: South Atlantic Anomaly

South Atlantic Anomaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

meteoroid could always come out of nowhere and strike, the weakest part of earth's magnetic field(south america / south africa)...

Global Warming doesn't help either...

:yeshrug:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The average black American unfortunately don't view Africa as some place worth moving to. It'd blow nikkas minds to know Africa has huge cities with towering sky scrapers.

Johannesburg
319952076_3b1cfc3d8a_b.jpg

Johannesburg_Skyline.jpg

Nairobi
nairobi-skyline.jpg

nairobi-skyline-blogged_mutua-matheka.jpg

Durban
Skyline-Durban-South-Africa-Night.jpg

Are nikkas really that ignorant that they are not aware of these places? The whiteman got y'all right where he wants you.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
tumblr_m52yloqX1f1r6z07to1_400.jpg

+rep if you guess the reference

:laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjTlUv87PVk"]Menace 2 society jacked mode - YouTube[/ame]

...but as far as the thread's been spinning on the whole "Africa move"... :whew:

...doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I'm first-generation...my mom & the rest of my siblings moved here from Haiti so it'd kind of be like following in her foot-steps.

Don't know how long I could tolerate it there though. I love diversity, but I'm definitely interested in traveling and checking it out. Those pictures look amazing. :noah:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt, that's nothing compared to some shyt they're building now for the future:

Nigeria
render-of-the-future-eko-atlantic-city-project-of-lagos-nigeria.jpg

retrieveassetaspx.jpg

Ethiopia
AU-addis-ababa-Ethiopia.jpg

addis-ababa-national-stadium-and-sports-village1.jpg

Next year once I start traveling heavy, I'm goin all around Africa looking for a spot to call home. I'm eyeing either Nigeria, Kenya, and Ethiopia right now.

Stop letting these cacs scare you from your birth rite. Africa for the Africans

marcus-garvey.jpg

I really wanna go to kenya ever since i saw a tv show about a guy tropical fishing in kenya, it looked like a paradise :ahh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dudes need to stop generically saying "Africa" and start being more specific.

Cuz there are a lot of shyt holes in Africa too.

I've been twice, saw some good and some bad.
But I'd still love to go back. Especially to Kenya (and Egypt, but just to visit)