R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why are you bringing up ADOS in this thread though :gucci:

You see how fast pizza gate died down and they had evidence it was true. Emails code words and names of people involved and nobody got arrested?

how you manage to turn r kelly into an ados post :dahell: your obsession is borderline psycho

:what:WTF DO THE DESCENDANTS OF AMERICAN SLAVES AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO DO WITH USING R. KELLY TO DESTRACT FROM EPSTEIN?

:devil:
:evil:

I brought up ADOS becsuse white people cover for each other. Not just white Americans. Nobody is telling him HYON and none of that. They use a non white as scapegoat and watch how another black man is blasted all over the news and magazines as a child predator.

I called out the ADOS army because you fools cant seem to understand how this game is played and focusing energy in black immigrants instead of the white people that been oppressing and lynching y'all for the heck of it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What do you define as sextrafficking?
Only matters what the statute says. If they can make bringing underage girls state to state for sex fit under that, great
I think most people look at sextrafficking as actually pimping females (or males) out to clientele/johns/customers. I've never ever heard any rumors about R. Kelly actually doing any of that.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You won't catch me caping for some pedo black singer because a white person also happens to be a pedo and isn't as famous as him
They both need to be under the jail
Their money, connections, and privilege kept them out but not anymore

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I brought up ADOS becsuse white people cover for each other. Not just white Americans. Nobody is telling him HYON and none of that. They use a non white as scapegoat and watch how another black man is blasted all over the news and magazines as a child predator.

I called out the ADOS army because you fools cant seem to understand how this game is played and focusing energy in black immigrants instead of the white people that been oppressing and lynching y'all for the heck of it.

:dahell: BLACK AMERICANS HAVE BEEN CAPING
FOR BLACKS WORLDWIDE FOR DECADES
AND IT HASNT BEEN RECIPROCATED.

HYON IS FAIRLY NEW
AND MEANS PPL ARE FED UP.

ADOS ARE THE LAST PPL ON THE PLANET
TO BE LECTURED TO ON THIS ISSUE.

WE CREATED PAN AFRICANISM.

I CANT PACK MY BAGS 2DAY
AND BE ALLOWED MOVE INTO AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.
:devil:
:evil: