R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

hazardous

All Star
Daps
This has already happened numerous times.

Once a court date is set then it will be time for justice.

Daps
peop[le still cape for this guys its crazy
Nobody is :cape: for R. Kelly. Why can't you binary thinking simpletons take a step back and grasp that nothing exists within a vacuum - nothing. New charges against an already indicted R. Kelly coming in the immediate wake of a white billionaire with ties to multiple elites being arrested for running a pedophile ring is not a coincidence. How does a black man or woman finding the timing suspicious translate into a defense of what R. Kelly stands accused of? Tariq, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth and so many others have put you all on to game about what's going on. When are you going to stop trying to be above it all and acting as if everything they do isn't in the service of reinforcing white supremacy? :unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dummy..dude really cant think straight.

I'd have long made a run for it to a country with no extradition treaty with the US the moment they let me out after that last arrest.

I also suspect cacs are trying to save face and brought Kelly in to offset the news of Trump and Epstein. Never underestimate Lucifer.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R kelly sex trafficking fuk out here. They really trying distract us from jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein. R kelly is the ring leader and running some sex trafficking ring ....really... really GTFOH

Remember how I replied to you that video of all the people running interference for epstein.

Then comment "but I am suppose to believe Kelly messing with all these girls with no help"?

24 hours later Kelly gets more changes thrown at him.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Should've knew it was only a matter of time before they got something to stick to his ass. R Kelly should've left the country as soon as that documentary hit because social media outrage is a different monster. Meanwhile President Grab'em By The p*ssy got over 22 accusations of rape and sexual assault and not a word. :unimpressed:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man why Roberts people dont get him out the country? Makes no sense.
You must not have heard...R Kelly is BROKE. Where he going?

Nyqqas need to stop with this “distraction from Epstein” bullshyt. How you gonna distract with R Kelly? News flash - nobody gives a FUKK about R Kelly. Dude been done. When was his last hit? To distract on that level it would have to be somebody that’s actually relevant.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man why Roberts people dont get him out the country? Makes no sense.
nikka could have been doing shows with Russell Simmons somewhere. Guess his bread wasnt long enough.

Trafficking? I know Kelly was scooping up young chicks but sex trafficking generally implies a full on operation. I don't Kelly was into all that.
Bringing a minor from one state to another to exploit them sexually = sex trafficking. Kelly didnt have minors around to cook, clean, and wash the tour bus :camby:

Last edited: