R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.
how you manage to turn r kelly into an ados post :dahell: your obsession is borderline psycho

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.

:what:WTF DO THE DESCENDANTS OF AMERICAN SLAVES AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO DO WITH USING R. KELLY TO DESTRACT FROM EPSTEIN?

:devil:
:evil:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Either Kelly did it or he didn’t. The rest of that are weird emotions.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
R kelly sex trafficking fuk out here. They really trying distract us from jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein. R kelly is the ring leader and running some sex trafficking ring ....really... really GTFOH

You don’t think he took his young girls on tour with him?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: I don't buy the charges. Everybody & they mama done heard about rumors for years about him messing with underage teen girls back in the 90's, but I ain't never heard of any actual rumors of him sextrafficking.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Famous black men will be the only casualties of the #metoo era. :francis:

They already got Cosby outta here, and will eventually get Robert outta here, meanwhile, nothing happened to Kavanaugh, Epstein prolly gonna get it easy, and nothing will happen to Weinstein.:francis:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
R kelly sex trafficking fuk out here. They really trying distract us from jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein. R kelly is the ring leader and running some sex trafficking ring ....really... really GTFOH
You don’t think he took his young girls on tour with him?
What do you define as sextrafficking?