fukkery LEGGO:damn::noah::banderas:
FormalFlickeringAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

DisloyalDiligentDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not defending Kells by any means but we have had plenty reports of young girls being approa hed by Playboy while they wrre young. Epstein trafficked minors and kids. Plenty of rich CACs into that young kids shyt but they get no smoke but you wanna run laps on Kells only ?
exactly.....

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
It was only a matter of time....

:yeshrug:

Absolutely no one is surprised

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever there's an arrest of a wealthy cac, they always return to the deck and manage to pull out another charge against R. Kelly. Too much of a pattern not to be predictable at this point. :francis:
shyt is like watching sons of anarchy in real life when they do some fukked up shyt then turn around and say, "just blame it on black".

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Didnt he get arrested for this numerous times in the last 6 months:dwillhuh:
Keep throwing turds at the wall until that shyt sticks. They did it to Michael Jackson and OJ.

Moral of the story is they all did that shyt but if a cac ask me about it my blackness won't allow me to say theyre guilty.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Not defending Kells by any means but we have had plenty reports of young girls being approa hed by Playboy while they wrre young. Epstein trafficked minors and kids. Plenty of rich CACs into that young kids shyt but they get no smoke but you wanna run laps on Kells only ?
You see how fast pizza gate died down and they had evidence it was true. Emails code words and names of people involved and nobody got arrested?