R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I brought up ADOS becsuse white people cover for each other. Not just white Americans. Nobody is telling him HYON and none of that. They use a non white as scapegoat and watch how another black man is blasted all over the news and magazines as a child predator.

I called out the ADOS army because you fools cant seem to understand how this game is played and focusing energy in black immigrants instead of the white people that been oppressing and lynching y'all for the heck of it.
So i should ignore what he did? I think he did that shyt and I'm not cool with it at all. I wouldn't care if he was black or white. He's a pedo and sex offender. I blame the one who did the crime no matter who it is. I bring up pizza gate bc that shyt got swept under the rug quickly. They all can rot in hell for all I care

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I brought up ADOS becsuse white people cover for each other. Not just white Americans. Nobody is telling him HYON and none of that. They use a non white as scapegoat and watch how another black man is blasted all over the news and magazines as a child predator.

I called out the ADOS army because you fools cant seem to understand how this game is played and focusing energy in black immigrants instead of the white people that been oppressing and lynching y'all for the heck of it.
Im not gonna cover for him just bc hes black. I see people that cover for criminals are just as guilty. Are you saying if i saw r kelly molesting an underage kid I should just let it go bc he's black like me and we need to stick together?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So i should ignore what he did? I think he did that shyt and I'm not cool with it at all. I wouldn't care if he was black or white. He's a pedo and sex offender. I blame the one who did the crime no matter who it is. I bring up pizza gate bc that shyt got swept under the rug quickly. They all can rot in hell for all I care

Im not gonna cover for him just bc hes black. I see people that cover for criminals are just as guilty. Are you saying if i saw r kelly molesting an underage kid I should just let it go bc he's black like me and we need to stick together?

R Kelly is a piece of shyt but I'm just calling out the timing of the arrest as Epstein was on the airwaves as a pedophile trafficker. It seems they are suppressing something and its very apparent.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
R Kelly is a piece of shyt but I'm just calling out the timing of the arrest as Epstein was on the airwaves as a pedophile trafficker. It seems they are suppressing something and its very apparent.
I don't know for sure but I don't think cacs checking for r Kelly like that. Any time I hear something on r Kelly it's usually breakfast club. Part of the reason I don't support them. Charla always telling black people "they" need to do better and support each other but then turn around and have a whole segment on black people fukking up. People ask him how to come up he says read my book.

I think this epstine issue is distracting from all of these people about to get deported by ICE and Trump and the census shyt