R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.
:Mjhigh2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

don't rape kids