R&B singer Mario is being attacked for liking white women

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Per the usual all the time :sas2:

As far as the situation, people caring about who other people date/like is so weird

As long as Mario isn't out here disparaging black women etc :yeshrug:

I already told y'all most black men under 45 prefer white girls. It is what it is. Surprised he posted that though. Aren't 95% of any fans he has left BW? :dead:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
here you go making sense. :pachaha:

the ones hating on Mario don't care to be rational. :mjlol:

If it ain't about my family, health or wealth, I generally don't care about a lot of things lol

I've never been into white men but I'm never gonna tell someone else not to date them or their female counterparts

Just keep black men and women out your mouth and enjoy that alabaster skin in peace

But if they don't and their prized possession starts acting up, I'm going to clown

I already told y'all most black men under 45 prefer white girls. It is what it is.

Surprised he posted that though. Aren't 95% of any fans he has left BW? :mjlol:

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because engineers failed to account for the weight of all the books that it would eventually hold

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I already told y'all most black men under 45 prefer white girls.
champoy-doc-rivers.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh, and another reason a lot of “wenches” and “swirlers” get with white dudes is specifically because theyre white and “not like black men”… c00ns do it too tho

But a lot of white dudes also KNOW THAT shyt. He knows she’s a c00n to her own race and he probably doesnt have much negative to say about bm and think thats some low-vibrational thinking.

Thats one reason why they end up doing them dirty, or it doesn’t last… some white dudes know they can get other races too, including their own. They might not prefer their own, but they eventually realize the bw is only with them because of their skin color or “status in society” shyt too. Sometimes… thats why also some outright reject bw, abuse them, or end up leaving/playing them amongst other things, because it’s not genuine or real love/attraction. All them hoes trying to “swag” up white dudes will eventually end up here

I was military, seen it often. If you dont really like them as they are and using them more as a “status” symbol, they will do the same thing a wealthy man would do unless they just literally had no other options/confidence growing up. Get what they want at the moment and bounce.

It can go well if it’s from a genuine and mutual place though.. which is what Mario seems like he was describing. Some people aren’t just looking at skincolor as the only box to check.

I was on that “date my own race” shyt as a kid but now, it’s more about who is compatible with me, cares about me, has chemistry with me, similar likes/dislikes, values, mutual attractiveness, etc…. And I haven't even been in a relationship with a white woman because I don’t THINK I could be compatible enough or have enough in common with one to be in serious commitment. Do you, just don’t punch down on your own race and try to make someone what theyre not to do it. Mario didn’t punch down on anyone

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh, and another reason a lot of “wenches” and “swirlers” get with white dudes is specifically because theyre white and “not like black men”… c00ns do it too tho

But a lot of white dudes also KNOW THAT shyt. He knows she’s a c00n to her own race and he probably doesnt have much negative to say about bm and think thats some low-vibrational thinking.

Thats one reason why they end up doing them dirty, or it doesn’t last… some white dudes know they can get other races too, including their own. They might not prefer their own, but they eventually realize the bw is only with them because of their skin color or “status in society” shyt too. Sometimes… thats why also some outright reject bw, abuse them, or end up leaving/playing them amongst other things, because it’s not genuine or real love/attraction. All them hoes trying to “swag” up white dudes will eventually end up here

I was military, seen it often. If you dont really like them as they are and using them more as a “status” symbol, they will do the same thing a wealthy man would do unless they just literally had no other options/confidence growing up. Get what they want at the moment and bounce.

It can go well if it’s from a genuine and mutual place though.. which is what Mario seems like he was describing. Some people aren’t just looking at skincolor as the only box to check.

I was on that “date my own race” shyt as a kid but now, it’s more about who is compatible with me, cares about me, has chemistry with me, similar likes/dislikes, values, mutual attractiveness, etc…. And I haven't even been in a relationship with a white woman because I don’t THINK I could be compatible enough or have enough in common with one to be in serious commitment. Do you, just don’t punch down on your own race and try to make someone what theyre not to do it. Mario didn’t punch down on anyone

Men want peace at the end of the day. No nagging, bothering, etc.

A woman who can provide that is gold.

I prefer sisters 100%, but if a broad falls into your lap and is good legit people, then it is what it is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I prefer sisters 100%, but if a broad falls into your lap and is good legit people, then it is what it is.
shyt, asian women are the queens of the wenching game and white dudes love them hoes more than any other race.

But you will never hear AW just outright dogging Asian men. A lot of the times Asian men don’t really appreciate AW (to them) and think AW are no good if they're over 25, overweight, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

Sometimes asian men don’t usually care either, they know wassup, and sometimes they don’t even like their own women. But they've been hard engrained in white people culture when in the states so no one bats an eye.

They still majority date their own but they majority don’t date their own compared to other races. Latinos who identify as white do it too.

And agreed, no man wants to come home to a nagging wife after dealing with dumb shyt out in the world all day. Someone “trying to wear the pants” in the household.

The “what have you done for me lately” bullshyt while only keeping tabs on everything they do/deal with. Hilarious how asian women keep that part lowkey af until you get married to one :mjlol:

I 1000% prefer black women or any mixture of above, but with the way black american culture is turning, I definitely don’t mind someone that I can just be cool with AND extra bonus if im attracted to them

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

You can scream this from the rooftops, but the most cantankerous woman will still lead with her degrees, as if that will compensate for a nasty attitude and lack of cooking abilities. :mjlol:

“You can’t handle a smart, educated woman you can’t manipulate.”

No bytch, you’re just extremely unpleasant to be around. :scust: