:evil:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well that’s code for:

I prefer non black women.

I don’t think he should have responded at all. You don’t have to explain who you like.

:manny:

But let it be a skinny dark skinned black woman explaining she gets more attention from white men, including black models, and she gets called a wench on here. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy.

:hubie: why project your own failings on me though. I have dated primarily black women in my life and my ethos is the same as Marios.

I have found pleasant all in all black women to deal with, just wasnt our time for the next step.

I this its insults brehs when they are pigeon holed into these narratives and have no say in who they are.

The black man is regarded as an empty vessel only set to operate on the whims and devices of others.

And people wonder why brehs crash out every day. Everyday is perpetual gaslighting.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
There’s no other site more understanding and accepting of people’s love regardless of race , than theColi . :salute:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The responses in this thread will be different than a black woman dating white men.

:mjgrin:
ZBV2fv.gif

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
They going at at Jamie foxx now too for allegedly getting this girl pregnant

Last edited:
Daps
Men want peace at the end of the day. No nagging, bothering, etc.

A woman who can provide that is gold.

I prefer sisters 100%, but if a broad falls into your lap and is good legit people, then it is what it is.

Social media is telling women men hate nice girls because they are boring. From what I’ve seen, this is the case a lot of times.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
shyt, asian women are the queens of the wenching game and white dudes love them hoes more than any other race.

But you will never hear AW just outright dogging Asian men. A lot of the times Asian men don’t really appreciate AW (to them) and think AW are no good if they're over 25, overweight, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

Sometimes asian men don’t usually care either, they know wassup, and sometimes they don’t even like their own women. But they've been hard engrained in white people culture when in the states so no one bats an eye.

They still majority date their own but they majority don’t date their own compared to other races. Latinos who identify as white do it too.

And agreed, no man wants to come home to a nagging wife after dealing with dumb shyt out in the world all day. Someone “trying to wear the pants” in the household.

The “what have you done for me lately” bullshyt while only keeping tabs on everything they do/deal with. Hilarious how asian women keep that part lowkey af until you get married to one :mjlol:

I 1000% prefer black women or any mixture of above, but with the way black american culture is turning, I definitely don’t mind someone that I can just be cool with AND extra bonus if im attracted to them
:what: Asian women always dog Asian men

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Maybe because its becoming a trend since bw leading the way

But when I ACTUALLY DATED THEM, they didn’t just start shytting on their men out the blue to me…

My fault tho… Most of my opinions don’t come from tik-tok

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Maybe because its becoming a trend since bw leading the way

But when I ACTUALLY DATED THEM, they didn’t just start shytting on their men out the blue to me…

My fault tho… Most of my opinions don’t come from tik-tok
Nah. Asian woman been dogging Asian men since way back. Asian women and white men made it cool to diss them. Kpop popularity is changing things now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah. Asian woman been dogging Asian men since way back. Asian women and white men made it cool to diss them. Kpop popularity is changing things now.
Ok.. sure

I’ll go with my unexpectedly and overwhelmingly abundant experience with asian women.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hy-----Po-----Crites :unimpressed:All of Them :unimpressed:

They constantly attack and police black men but, when it's them and their "black wife effect" videos, they get millions of views with thousands of likes.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and another reason a lot of “wenches” and “swirlers” get with white dudes is specifically because theyre white and “not like black men”… c00ns do it too tho

But a lot of white dudes also KNOW THAT shyt. He knows she’s a c00n to her own race and he probably doesnt have much negative to say about bm and think thats some low-vibrational thinking.

Thats one reason why they end up doing them dirty, or it doesn’t last… some white dudes know they can get other races too, including their own. They might not prefer their own, but they eventually realize the bw is only with them because of their skin color or “status in society” shyt too. Sometimes… thats why also some outright reject bw, abuse them, or end up leaving/playing them amongst other things, because it’s not genuine or real love/attraction. All them hoes trying to “swag” up white dudes will eventually end up here

I was military, seen it often. If you dont really like them as they are and using them more as a “status” symbol, they will do the same thing a wealthy man would do unless they just literally had no other options/confidence growing up. Get what they want at the moment and bounce.

It can go well if it’s from a genuine and mutual place though.. which is what Mario seems like he was describing. Some people aren’t just looking at skincolor as the only box to check.

I was on that “date my own race” shyt as a kid but now, it’s more about who is compatible with me, cares about me, has chemistry with me, similar likes/dislikes, values, mutual attractiveness, etc…. And I haven't even been in a relationship with a white woman because I don’t THINK I could be compatible enough or have enough in common with one to be in serious commitment. Do you, just don’t punch down on your own race and try to make someone what theyre not to do it. Mario didn’t punch down on anyone

I was on that "date my own race" shyt heavy as a teen too. I thought nikkas that swirled were lames and sell outs.

Then I went through a period of fukking/dating alot of non-black women. Afterwards, I understood the appeal.

I do agree though that you have to make sure you and that person really match. That's why alot of interracial relationships fail because at the end of the day, people are comfortable being within their own culture. Being with someone for 40-50 years is different than playing around while you're young. With that said, I'm open to all races. I'd say I lean 55% to dating black women, 45% to dating other races. 45 percent because I'm not gonna lie and pretend like I don't find non-black women attractive and more of them were taught how to be wives but, i'll give 55% to black women because having someone understand you on a deeper level is priceless and black women will always be able to do that.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle

They are the bedwenching ogs. Growing up seeing many saying they didn't want to date men who remind them of their "cousin" or hid behind feminism, blaming misogyny as why they have no choice but to date wm.

And as someone who copied white peoples need to butt in other people's culture, alot of you need to realize that other cultures aren't as unified as you think, we just don't exploit it like they do.