R&B singer Mario is being attacked for liking white women

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
"We don't care who you date, just don't bash us while doing so :troll:"

The black community in America would be Argentina status if brehettes didn't make themselves the least desired women and cacs actually desired them :wow:.

The mate guarding and dikk policing of black men is only because when their swirling endeavors end in inevitable failure, they want to ensure some black simp is there to save them. We see how they throw parades when one of them gets chose by some bottom shelf cac, meanwhile brehs are scared to say they find light-skinned women attractive :mjlol:
You get it :wow:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So what bytch

Broads always go that route when dudes don’t give u no action or the other saying “ u gay”

I guarantee let mario slid right back her DMs and say lets go out, guarantee that bytch will switched up real quick and say sure your my favorite artist and i love all your songs

Phony ass bytches

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I’m confused about who’s attacking him. Is this a text message between him and someone he knows? It may be an over generalization based on his last girlfriend but it’s not an “attack”. Unless I’m missing something. Even the top liked shade room comments are saying people need to mind their business and that he can date who he wants.

The Shade Room is doing their usually race baiting. And I still don’t even understand what this exchange is about or who the person is he’s communicating with.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:troll:Black women only like thugs. So he had no choice but to pawg
:hubie:I’m joking guys chill
Tl8FFG.gif

"beat it chic" ass

FgdNwdfXgAAZu_o