R&B singer Mario is being attacked for liking white women

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Went to a neyo concert last year where he opened up. Neyo’s backup dancers were next to me at my row and one of his backup dancers, a tall white chick was eye fukking him all performance lol. Dude was singing and serenading her while looking deep into her eyes during some of his songs :mjgrin:

Cac shorty was bad as fukk though. An easy 9/10 in most major cities

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

he already won.

they mad and he happy.

SMgLltg.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The responses in this thread will be different than a black woman dating white men.

:mjgrin:
Isnt this “gaslighting”?

He didn’t say he only liked white women or didn’t like black women, he said he chooses who likes him.. like most men who aren’t hun up on color or are colorstruck.

A lot of women tear down black men in the process of choosing white men (specifically white men too) and put them on a pedestal like the grass is greener or some shyt.

A lot also have lower standards for white dudes than they would for a black man for whatever misguided reasons.

Buddy just said he will date whoever fits with him… and again, so what?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"We don't care who you date, just don't bash us while doing so :troll:"

The black community in America would be Argentina status if brehettes didn't make themselves the least desired women and cacs actually desired them :wow:.

The mate guarding and dikk policing of black men is only because when their swirling endeavors end in inevitable failure, they want to ensure some black simp is there to save them. We see how they throw parades when one of them gets chose by some bottom shelf cac, meanwhile brehs are scared to say they find light-skinned women attractive :mjlol:
They say all that shyt and then be like this
vf0CgPU.jpg

Daps
Isnt this “gaslighting”?

He didn’t say he only liked white women or didn’t like black women, he said he chooses who likes him.. like most men who aren’t hun up on color or are colorstruck.

A lot of women tear down black men in the process of choosing white men (specifically white men too) and put them on a pedestal like the grass is greener or some shyt.

A lot also have lower standards for white dudes than they would for a black man for whatever misguided reasons.

Buddy just said he will date whoever fits with him… and again, so what?
You know damn well that’s code for:

I prefer non black women.

I don’t think he should have responded at all. You don’t have to explain who you like.

:manny:

But let it be a skinny dark skinned black woman explaining she gets more attention from white men, including black models, and she gets called a wench on here. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy.