R&B singer Mario is being attacked for liking white women

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men are so tone police and mate guarded it is actually insane, why should strangers care about what consenting adults choose to get involve or do in their private backrooms , this is just phony outrage

Its called knowledge of self,Feel free to take it or leave it:respect:#RenderUntoCeasar

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
You know damn well that’s code for:

I prefer non black women.

I don’t think he should have responded at all. You don’t have to explain who you like.

:manny:

But let it be a skinny dark skinned black woman explaining she gets more attention from white men, including black models, and she gets called a wench on here. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy.
nikkas on this site delusional and hate to keep it real lmao

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They say all that shyt and then be like this
vf0CgPU.jpg

She's probably a tether.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Online world is so different than the real world. I see so many interracial couples out here in the streets. You’d think this talk would be dead by now. I mean you got black women out here playing dress up with their white boyfriends so they can go viral on TikTok. Leave that man alone smh.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
After that shyt when all those black women called that nikka's job and got him fired just because they didn't like the way he acted on a dumb ass dating show, I don't blame any nikkas that want to step out :hubie:

Do you, too many women in this world to have tunnel vision

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The responses in this thread will be different than a black woman dating white men.

:mjgrin:

Per the usual all the time :sas2:

As far as the situation, people caring about who other people date/like is so weird

As long as Mario isn't out here disparaging black women etc :yeshrug: