Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont really believe in being a manwhore but the more serious I got with my girl the more I regret not smashing more women but on the flip side I like being std free.
Bro she in the same situation about to run through a lot of dudes. She’s not hesitant and you shouldn’t be either :hubie:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Brehs I’m convinced our women are fukking idiots

1. I have noticed a trend of older black women. 35 and up posting AI pics of themselves. Not only that but posting multiple pics and acting like it’s them! :why:

One lady I saw had to be damn near 50 and she posted a AI generated pic of herself looking 20 in a wedding dress and saying that she can’t wait until she gets the privilege to wear the dress on her day. Her man is coming :mjlol:

2. I overheard my girl talking to two of her friends on the phone. They were having a serious discussion about how black men who pawg have the same look as black men who are gay.

I asked her about it later and she was standing on it and was confused as to why I didn’t see it. I attempted to debate her about it but realized it was a waste of time :why:
Girl I used to work with been posting mess like this, she used to be slim and petite, I tried to holler but she wasn't with it back then but now she's a whole butterball posting AI generated pics of herself 80lbs lighter, poolside in a bikini:lolbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of that has been building for awhile with social media

look at META's pivot to like an actual digital world

but for a lot fo people it already is. Social matters just as much if not more than "real life". Therefore, photographic image is insanely important for people, even if it could never match to reality, but that's the whole point, they create their own reality. This is part of what is meant by "gamification" of things like dating, or dating apps, the thrill is in the validation through the likes/the swipes/the emojis/the messaging, and keeps people hooked.

also, look to the recent royal family/catherine thing. Don't even really understand that, but it's part of the hysteria.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Long night in the club

JEEZY was there and a few funny observations

may post some of that later. On that subject of "reality" and digital worlds, when the bottles came, I watched 9 different girls film the moment, and there was a surreal half a second where everyone had a phone almost covering their mouth and eyes, and no one could really see each other, in the dark, flashes on the camera.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I dont really believe in being a manwhore but the more serious I got with my girl the more I regret not smashing more women but on the flip side I like being std free.
Yeah bro takes one wrong broad to ruin your health permanently. Have you tried sex transmutation like boxers do? Just for a bit and see if it boosts your productivity and ambitions. We focus too much on women