Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Y’all ever just give ya number to a shorty? Like hit me when you ready?

In my experience, and I tried a lot of this stuff early on.
  • Just call me
  • Here's my business card"
  • "Wat dat Mouf Do" type Texts
  • Waiting for choosing signals
These are all 1% tactics. Might work 1 time out of 100.

Obviously some Celebs get away with this, but not even handsome gang can be this passive.

When it comes to romance, especially at the start women don't like putting in any effort. Most of the time, they brag about how much random dude does, or who he is, and how she TURNED him down.

Now after you bang the chick out, the tables turn.

But until then, you're the seller, she's the buyer. You're the defendant, she's the judge.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
  • Just call me

Obviously some Celebs get away with this, but not even handsome gang can be this passive.

When it comes to romance, especially at the start women don't like putting in any effort. Most of the time, they brag about how much random dude does, or who he is, and how she TURNED him down.

But until then, you're the seller, she's the buyer. You're the defendant, she's the judge.
Usually I do take the number but this was just the quicker option in the moment. I see her every day damn near and this wasn’t on some me getting at her only. It was mutual so we gone see what might happen.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
  • Just call me

lol aye side note she 22. With these young girls I realize I have to take the lead. They already be thinking im 22-26. I tell em im 30 and they jaws drop.

The other one 18 that I posted about earlier, she works register I go to her but I try not to cross lines. Already shot for the number she said if I was younger blah blah blah so I just chill now lol but she asked today so uhh do you live in (the city) im like yeah i live right across the street 😂😂😂 like damn you want me or you don’t lmaoooo

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Brehs I’m convinced our women are fukking idiots

1. I have noticed a trend of older black women. 35 and up posting AI pics of themselves. Not only that but posting multiple pics and acting like it’s them! :why:

One lady I saw had to be damn near 50 and she posted a AI generated pic of herself looking 20 in a wedding dress and saying that she can’t wait until she gets the privilege to wear the dress on her day. Her man is coming :mjlol:

2. I overheard my girl talking to two of her friends on the phone. They were having a serious discussion about how black men who pawg have the same look as black men who are gay.

I asked her about it later and she was standing on it and was confused as to why I didn’t see it. I attempted to debate her about it but realized it was a waste of time :why:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is a bit off topic.

I have noticed that I cum quicker when I'm hitting it from the back but any other position, I stay in the p*ssy just fine

There's just something about seeing their ass clapping and arched up that makes me nut quicker and doggy is my fav position too, which sucks

Does anyone else have this problem

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This is a bit off topic.

I have noticed that I cum quicker when I'm hitting it from the back but any other position, I stay in the p*ssy just fine

There's just something about seeing their ass clapping and arched up that makes me nut quicker and doggy is my fav position too, which sucks

Does anyone else have this problem

Nah take this to JBO. :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

1. I have noticed a trend of older black women. 35 and up posting AI pics of themselves. Not only that but posting multiple pics and acting like it’s them! :why:

One lady I saw had to be damn near 50 and she posted a AI generated pic of herself looking 20 in a wedding dress and saying that she can’t wait until she gets the privilege to wear the dress on her day. Her man is coming :mjlol:

2. I overheard my girl talking to two of her friends on the phone. They were having a serious discussion about how black men who pawg have the same look as black men who are gay.

I asked her about it later and she was standing on it and was confused as to why I didn’t see it. I attempted to debate her about it but realized it was a waste of time :why:
Theyre idiots bro
Can’t tell me anything different these days. I’ve seen too much

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
  • Just call me

My Business card works more than 1%…at least ten percent but i only use it when i can’t talk to the woman given the circumstances

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Gotta dump her for the next up on the roster….

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Omfg breh I thought I was the only one who peeped this shyt. All over my timeline and the older ones love it! My cousin God bless her about a 4 in looks single mother of 3 got one pic of her in a bathing suit then the next a.i pic is of her being Lightskinned with the cowboy wear like Beyonce but she's dark like me :snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Omfg breh I thought I was the only one who peeped this shyt. All over my timeline and the older ones love it! My cousin God bless her about a 4 in looks single mother of 3 got one pic of her in a bathing suit then the next a.i pic is of her being Lightskinned with the cowboy wear like Beyonce but she's dark like me :snoop:
What’s her IG?