Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Some folks really get serious about social media lol. I don't use shyt like facebook or instagram or anything like that. This chick got mad cause I didn't follow her on the shyt like why do I need to do that shyt for the fukk that gonna do?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some folks really get serious about social media lol. I don't use shyt like facebook or instagram or anything like that. This chick got mad cause I didn't follow her on the shyt like why do I need to do that shyt for the fukk that gonna do?

Same, no social media for me, never had one account on anything. But, you have to understand how important it is, and then decide the cost/benefit. Here's some game:

what she wants to do with you is

1) bond through the shared connections on social media

2) look at your profile/updates/stories and gauge the parts of your life she wants to engage with

3) eventually she will like your posts, and you like hers, and you establish that synergy

4) then eventually, one of you, probably you, hits her in the DM, or a text and you either meet up in some common place or go on a date.

There's a few instances I shared where super bad like bottle girls gave me their number, but what they wanted was the social media. and I don't have it. so sometimes you lost out on that, but with most people, it's an expected part of the process.

the last thing is, all this, to me, creates more and more distance between two people actually being physically intimate, and this is where I think a lot of that trend of people having less sex comes from.

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Same, no social media for me, never had one account on anything. But, you have to understand how important it is, and then decide the cost/benefit. Here's some game:

1) bond threw the shared connections on social media

2) look at your profile/updates/stories and gauge the parts of your life she wants to engage with

3) eventually she will like your posts, and you like hers, and you establish that synergy

4) then eventually, one of you, probably you, hits her in the DM, or a text and you either meet up in some common place or go on a date.

There's a few instances I shared where super bad like bottle girls gave me their number, but what they wanted was the social media. and I don't have it. so sometimes you lost out on that, but with most people, it's an expected part of the process.

the last thing is, all this, to me, creates more and more distance between two people actually being physically intimate, and this is where I think a lot of that trend of people having less sex comes from.
She got some businesses or some shyt and I guess she been having trouble getting support So when she sent me the shyt I looked and didn't think nothing about it. But she texted my ass talking about some " You didn't follow me on my socials after I sent them to you and that was weird to me and how its a huge turnoff when she isn't getting support" :mjlol: If I follow you what support am I giving except one more follow count from a blank ass page?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She got some businesses or some shyt and I guess she been having trouble getting support So when she sent me the shyt I looked and didn't think nothing about it. But she texted my ass talking about some " You didn't follow me on my socials after I sent them to you and that was weird to me and how its a huge turnoff when she isn't getting support" :mjlol: If I follow you what support am I giving except one more follow count from a blank ass page?
Post the IG account

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

You not following shows her you aren't interested. Or interested enough. Right or wrong, I am telling you that is exactly how she sees it.

It's delusional to ME, but most people will see it the same way she does.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You not following shows her you aren't interested. Or interested enough. Right or wrong, I am telling you that is exactly how she sees it.

It's delusional to ME, but most people will see it the same way she does.
That makes a lil bit more sense. I'm kinda meh on her tbh but she seem like cool people.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps

1) bond through the shared connections on social media

i just tell them i logged in one day and it said my ig acc is temporary disabled and then just they give me their number...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
28? She looks 38.

At least she isn’t taking her anger out on other Men. But I promise you there was a man in her life who truly gave a damn about her and she probably kept it moving.

in the modern era I think we really underestimate how much damage people have dating from 16-30 lol

very few have periods where they focus on self, even in this very thread dudes will be in an LTR and jump right back into the streets. When I see a woman with pets or plant moms I see a woman who has been destroyed pretty much lol, idk if this pet shyt is the same for men as I never seen a dude act the way about pets like women do

africngiant

All Star
Daps
@africngiant update on the Ig model?
im still talking to her she said that she’s down to go wherever for a first date now

but before she said she needed to warm up to people first and wanted to go with the motions instead of forcing anything. community college and working on the weekend takes up most of her time rn