Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Omfg breh I thought I was the only one who peeped this shyt. All over my timeline and the older ones love it! My cousin God bless her about a 4 in looks single mother of 3 got one pic of her in a bathing suit then the next a.i pic is of her being Lightskinned with the cowboy wear like Beyonce but she's dark like me :snoop:

:russ:
its the 2024 fat angle pic

I remember when i was in the dating world so many chicks I'd meet they'd always be like 1-2 shades darker than their photo, or using pre covid photos when they blew up.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
its the 2024 fat angle pic

I remember when i was in the dating world so many chicks I'd meet they'd always be like 1-2 shades darker than their photo, or using pre covid photos when they blew up.

That 1st season of Insecure, there's a part where Issa tries to go on an internet date.

Dude pulls up on her and says, "You changed your hair"...and then he skeddadles.

It was played like he was the problem, he was the weirdo - when in fact he got catfished.

That show was way too telling...

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
That 1st season of Insecure, there's a part where Issa tries to go on an internet date.

Dude pulls up on her and says, "You changed your hair"...and then he skeddadles.

It was played like he was the problem, he was the weirdo - when in fact he got catfished.

That show was way too telling...

That show was black women telling on themselves the whole time.

It was one Coachella episode and Molly fukked some random dude. Then she told the group she is going to start being a hoe. The group laughed at her and was like you always been a hoe. I LMAO

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think that scene kinda shows the rigidity of how women self police and police their own behavior, sometimes more harshly than men.

Loved Insecure, remember the first episode I watched in the middle of the night back in November 2016.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever go back to a woman? Like reach out and try to rekindle things. If so how did it go, share your stories lol.

Also share any where the woman may have reached out to you wanting to rekindle things and if you took them back or not.
Very low success rate for me. The two that did. I had to wait on these broads to holla at me. I was their last resort d and I ain’t mad.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Really can’t do shyt with a woman that isn’t forthcoming huh? :francis:

Now I understand what nikkas say about not trying anything with women you share a common space with.. job, gym, etc.

Approached this lady at my gym, got the number. Texting her is like trying to pull teeth, but we communicate well in person. Took her out for drinks, and made my intentions known.

She stated she got out of a long term relationship about a year ago, and wasn’t ready. Told her “no pressure, I just want you to know where my mind is”. Even after that, text communication is still very poor, even when she texts me first, and there’s an excuse anytime I ask her out again.

I know it’s time to cut my losses and move along, but now I have to see her every single day at the gym :snoop:

How will y’all handle a situation like this? It’s uncharted territory for me.
I ain’t like the jiggy nikkas here but breh it’s her loss. Get at another gym broad. They can’t be all that retarded. Let a nikka take her out and be dry? Nah nikka nah. Get at the next broad infront her sad ass self.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t like the jiggy nikkas here but breh it’s her loss. Get at another gym broad. They can’t be all that retarded. Let a nikka take her out and be dry? Nah nikka nah. Get at the next broad infront her sad ass self.
I’m good breh. I’m not shytting where I eat again. I’ll just use my other avenues :hubie: