Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
im still talking to her she said that she’s down to go wherever for a first date now

but before she said she needed to warm up to people first and wanted to go with the motions instead of forcing anything. community college and working on the weekend takes up most of her time rn

Damn still haven’t met yet? Seem a bit long.
Might need to suggest something for this week.

Can’t waste time in 2024. Especially being text buddies for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i just tell them i logged in one day and it said my ig acc is temporary disabled and then just they give me their number...

yeah, I mean we still exchanged numbers, it isn't/wasn't either/or, it's more like the instagram would be their preferred way to initially communicate. Keeps the distance, and provides more info, while still connecting.

what ended up happening, even as we made plans in person, was I hit her up and she just didn't answer. Which is cool, but had we done the IG thing, there's a strong possibility it would have gone differently. and I think that's a common scenario. Tired metaphor, but what I did was like trying to hit the three point shot, and then walking away. The insta version is like small lay up after small lay up. Takes longer.

actually was with her and her friends on Friday, so have some crossed social circle. Them wanting your instagram is showing they are interested, but like show me more. Sell me harder.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Bro I got a trick for avoiding rejection. When you ask for her name, don't automatically give her yours. Wait until she asks you.

If she doesn't ask, just end it. Because 9 times out of 10, she's not interested in you or whatever you're saying to her.

I've tested this shyt thoroughly. It might be different depending on the situation--classmate, coworker, etc.
But most of the time it's accurate.

Remember though, if she does ask for your name, she might just be super polite, but that also means she'll be more receptive.

tried this last night.. did what you said do verbatim and it worked

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Word? What's the story?

i saw this bad ass light skinned girl at the store

she had a tattoo sleeve so i approached her and was like 'your sleeve look raw asl'

she smiled and said thank you

i asked her questions about it and then i was like 'how old are you?' cus she look young she said 24

so i was like what's ur name? she tell me and i was finna tell her my name

and i instantly remembered ur post and so i aint say shyt then after a few seconds she asked me for my name

i got her number so im using this strategy from now

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i saw this bad ass light skinned girl at the store

she had a tattoo sleeve so i approached her and was like 'your sleeve look raw asl'

she smiled and said thank you

i asked her questions about it and then i was like 'how old are you?' cus she look young she said 24

so i was like what's ur name? she tell me and i was finna tell her my name

and i instantly remembered ur post and so i aint say shyt then after a few seconds she asked me for my name

i got her number so im using this strategy from now
My man you were in there after completing the tattoo

The name game was immaterial

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My man you were in there after completing the tattoo

The name game was immaterial
That's not the point of the strategy. It isn't intended to make her want you.

It's simply a very effective way of gauging a woman's interest and it isn't 100% foolproof, though it pretty much always works for me.

It's for guys who either can't stomach rejection or want to quickly filter out uninterested women.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's not the point of the strategy. It isn't intended to make her want you.

It's simply a very effective way of gauging a woman's interest and it isn't 100% foolproof, though it pretty much always works for me.

It's for guys who either can't stomach rejection or want to quickly filter out uninterested women.
Where did I say that was the point of the strategy?

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I failed my girl (now ex) brehs.

I don't consider myself a man anymore. I need to grow up

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Anyways brehs if you're upfront and honest with a girl about how you operate DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT make her your girl.

She will always think you're out with some bytch or eyeing someone. On one hand it gets you in the door cause women like men other women want and on the other shes gonna put you though hell.

Got into it with my shorty cause I apparently "looked some girl up and down" and disrespected her. :snoop: you really would've thought I was in the girls face. AI did was look at her shoes and that set my girl off. It's part of a deeper issue. She never let go of the image of me being a hoe fr. She got till summer to act right. I'm not battling her imagination any more. I'm in the crib chilling and she thinks I'm out hoeing.

I see why nikkas just play saint and lie to hoes.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anyways brehs if you're upfront and honest with a girl about how you operate DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT make her your girl.

She will always think you're out with some bytch or eyeing someone. On one hand it gets you in the door cause women like men other women want and on the other shes gonna put you though hell.

Got into it with my shorty cause I apparently "looked some girl up and down" and disrespected her. :snoop: you really would've thought I was in the girls face. AI did was look at her shoes and that set my girl off. It's part of a deeper issue. She never let go of the image of me being a hoe fr. She got till summer to act right. I'm not battling her imagination any more. I'm in the crib chilling and she thinks I'm out hoeing.

I see why nikkas just play saint and lie to hoes.

That's one way to do it.

But her getting all emo and aggravated is how she's controlling your thoughts and behavior. She's deeply insecure, probably doesn't think highly of herself, and probably dealt with "tyrants" before.

That's what usually prompts this type of behavior, this type of reaction, even she's just reacting to something in her mind.

Every dude here has gone to sleep with a broad, and woke up to a cold shoulder because she had a DREAM where ol boy did something.

She's probably not doing it on purpose/consciously/intentionally - but the result is the same - She's living in your mind rent free.

So you'll go through this little tough time, her pouting, her stonewalling, or her yelling and crying - and all most guys do is

1) Try to reason with her emotions
2) Silent Treatment Back
3) Placate with words, efforts, and gifts

I been there done that. Most cats that are 30+ been there, and a lot of the time, keep finding themselves under her thumb.

You have two options, in my experience.

Let the broad walk/break up with her for being insecure
or
Invest the time into teaching her how to behave.

Nobody does the 2nd.

WIA