Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Don't be so pressed on gym shorty, personally I'd get some workout sessions in with another baddie if it's an option and watch her reaction...

Had a joint I was feelin at the gym who I pushed up on when we were both leaving out 1 day... tried to give me just the IG but I macked her a bit more n got the digits. Pretty dry convo till we Facetimed n she opened up a bit but was still tryna put on...

I keep a few that be willing to workout so I invited one to come get it in w me... she was right there on the level of other shorty as far as body she just short ( I'm 6'6) and this other girl is legit like 6'1 and built, that tall shyt just do somethin 2 me... shorty had that 6th sense she peeped us as soon as we came in but I acted like I didn't even see her....

So we getting it in on legs/core doing a bodyweight circuit in a corner of the gym when shorty comes around the machines near us for glutes. Mind you, we  never worked out together. We had just finished up a set and she blurts out "See I was just about to ask you about us working out together and here you are cheating on me before I could even pop the question.... giiiirl that body is lookin right you don't even need him!" & they both proceeded to laugh. I just smirked/shrugged it off since I knew her being fine was only elevating the attraction of shorty I was currently working out with.... texts me later asking how I'm trying to get to know her when I got a whole girlfriend, blah blah blah. Now she chasing.

Check.... mate.

Preselection is king don't let em tell you otherwise.

Yup. Always good to have a few to bring around shows that you have options.

Thats a great way to get out of an awkward situation in a common space, or just go with the “busy bank teller” strategy @WIA20XX suggested.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
At the macro level - chicks get tons of offers for dikk - tons of guys with money - and sometimes the D comes with money - but what she can never get is chemistry.

That back and forth, the flirting, that being on her toes, that anticipation of what's to come.

It's basically your personality that makes a difference, because Tinder and the Club are full of 6'3" guys with muscles and a leased V6 Challenger in the parking lot.

This is it! A lot of guys lead with material things which can work on certain chicks. But when the chick already has her own stuff it's not gonna do much for her.

You can't buy chemistry, sure you can buy some womens attention but it's gonna be pricey.

I've taken women out for simple walk and talk with coffee and got the p*ssy same evening, as we had chemistry. I got her excited and thinking about what we could get up to together.

Another guy could take her out to an expensive restaurant do all the right things but the chemistry just isn't there. So end of the night his getting the "not feeling the romantic connection" text or the "I dont sleep with guys on the first date" reaction.

And as this thread has proved multiple times we have the means to feel this out inside us.

Trust your intuition brehs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't be so pressed on gym shorty, personally I'd get some workout sessions in with another baddie if it's an option and watch her reaction...

Had a joint I was feelin at the gym who I pushed up on when we were both leaving out 1 day... tried to give me just the IG but I macked her a bit more n got the digits. Pretty dry convo till we Facetimed n she opened up a bit but was still tryna put on...

I keep a few that be willing to workout so I invited one to come get it in w me... she was right there on the level of other shorty as far as body she just short ( I'm 6'6) and this other girl is legit like 6'1 and built, that tall shyt just do somethin 2 me... shorty had that 6th sense she peeped us as soon as we came in but I acted like I didn't even see her....

So we getting it in on legs/core doing a bodyweight circuit in a corner of the gym when shorty comes around the machines near us for glutes. Mind you, we  never worked out together. We had just finished up a set and she blurts out "See I was just about to ask you about us working out together and here you are cheating on me before I could even pop the question.... giiiirl that body is lookin right you don't even need him!" & they both proceeded to laugh. I just smirked/shrugged it off since I knew her being fine was only elevating the attraction of shorty I was currently working out with.... texts me later asking how I'm trying to get to know her when I got a whole girlfriend, blah blah blah. Now she chasing.

Check.... mate.

Preselection is king don't let em tell you otherwise.
These women are idiots lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is it! A lot of guys lead with material things which can work on certain chicks. But when the chick already has her own stuff it's not gonna do much for her.

You can't buy chemistry, sure you can buy some womens attention but it's gonna be pricey.

I've taken women out for simple walk and talk with coffee and got the p*ssy same evening, as we had chemistry. I got her excited and thinking about what we could get up to together.

Another guy could take her out to an expensive restaurant do all the right things but the chemistry just isn't there. So end of the night his getting the "not feeling the romantic connection" text or the "I dont sleep with guys on the first date" reaction.

And as this thread has proved multiple times we have the means to feel this out inside us.

Trust your intuition brehs.
Chemistry for the most part just comes down to attraction

You and a girl could have great potential chemistry but if she’s not interested/attracted or has a wall up and doesn’t put in any effort to engage as a result, the chemistry will never be realized

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chemistry for the most part just comes down to attraction

You and a girl could have great potential chemistry but if she’s not interested/attracted or has a walk up and doesn’t put in any effort to engage as a result, the chemistry will never be realized

Dudes be wanting to convince a chick to like them lol. If you are a 'holla monster" and enjoy just hollering to anything walking for ego purposes or "the hunt" then cool. But lotta folks don't have time for that shyt and this is when dudes check for Choosing signals.

Ultimately if the attraction is there then like 70% of the battle has been won, after that if you want more than a hookup then there is the compatibility/chemistry thing which comes from basic human interaction with said person. Because if you aren't blinded by lust then there are many times you can be attracted to a chick and she is attracted to you and then you see she is a fukking weirdo.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day a woman will either like you or not. The very same things one broad didn't like me for another did. The one thing that irritated one broad the next one loved.

a female can like u but lose interest fast if u dont know what ur doing (neediness, being overly eager, etc..)

i used to hover around hoes, calling and texting them all time, eyes wide... cheesing n shyt :snoop:

after countless failures i had to review the game film on sum tom brady shyt

i spent weeks reading Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Cioran, nihilism... and that manifests in my body language. there’s a languor to the way i walk and the way i sit.

i starting chopping it up with nikkas from my city that got hoes and studied they demeanor.. how they dressed.. what hairstyle attract the most hoes..

now every day my life is crazy... bytches want my baby

i remember when they played me

so changing for women works :manny: