Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
W/E gf/ex girlfriend sent me the usher video "Good Good".
- you the one wanting us to go our separate ways because of this timeline :manny:
-My money is locked up in various investments. Sorry, cant give you ring, wedding and house and kids this year.
-weird part is we are traveling together next week to Seattle.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really can’t do shyt with a woman that isn’t forthcoming huh? :francis:

Now I understand what nikkas say about not trying anything with women you share a common space with.. job, gym, etc.

Approached this lady at my gym, got the number. Texting her is like trying to pull teeth, but we communicate well in person. Took her out for drinks, and made my intentions known.

She stated she got out of a long term relationship about a year ago, and wasn’t ready. Told her “no pressure, I just want you to know where my mind is”. Even after that, text communication is still very poor, even when she texts me first, and there’s an excuse anytime I ask her out again.

I know it’s time to cut my losses and move along, but now I have to see her every single day at the gym :snoop:

How will y’all handle a situation like this? It’s uncharted territory for me.

From reading this, she's obviously conflicted/not that interested NOW

I know a lot of people say whats that phrase, mimic energies or something like that, but I don't do that. That's weak to me. I'd be the exact same, saying hi and friendly, but just drop the invites unless something changes.

edit: match energies. There's a Japanese concept I like called uketamo, which means I accept with an open heart.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
From reading this, she's obviously conflicted/not that interested NOW

I know a lot of people say whats that phrase, mimic energies or something like that, but I don't do that. That's weak to me. I'd be the exact same, saying hi and friendly, but just drop the invites unless something changes.

edit: match energies. There's a Japanese concept I like called uketamo, which means I accept with an open heart.

It's basically playing tit for tat :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Now I understand what nikkas say about not trying anything with women you share a common space with.. job, gym, etc.

Approached this lady at my gym, got the number. Texting her is like trying to pull teeth, but we communicate well in person. Took her out for drinks, and made my intentions known.

She stated she got out of a long term relationship about a year ago, and wasn’t ready. Told her “no pressure, I just want you to know where my mind is”. Even after that, text communication is still very poor, even when she texts me first, and there’s an excuse anytime I ask her out again.

I know it’s time to cut my losses and move along, but now I have to see her every single day at the gym :snoop:

Who cares? Go to the gym and live your life the same way you did before you met her

Ppl always worrying about shyt that don’t matter

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

How well/often are you communicating in person and you’ve only been on one “date”?

Do you mean in between sets at the gym?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's basically playing tit for tat :manny:

right but it also takes YOU out of your zone. Eventually you have no real consistency or values, it just a performance for whoever is watching.

it's part of a life approach of consistency. Let others be the flakes, and the switching it up all the time, and just stay the same. That's not safe or boring, but it is different.

People's relationships tend to follow the same same trend, across friendships, personal, romantic, business, family.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
How much should a man change for women in general?
For a particular woman?

If a man wants women, but is not getting any type of female interest - he has to change something.

Just being himself IS NOT WORKING.

So typical stuff - Haircut, lose the fat, get some muscle, stack some money, buy better clothes, new car, change social activities, personality change from introverted to extroverted...

Something has to change.

But once a man starts getting proper attention from women - how much more should he change?

That's the eternal question.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For a particular woman?

If a man wants women, but is not getting any type of female interest - he has to change something.

So typical stuff - Haircut, lose the fat, get some muscle, stack some money, buy better clothes, new car, change social activities, personality change from introverted to extroverted...

Something has to change.

But once a man starts getting proper attention from women - how much more should he change?

I was motivated to even post in here because of your analysis, and breakdowns, so appreciate the compliment a few pages back. Also, one of my boys used the phrase "sneaky links" in reference to me going out with his girls friend for Valentines, and was thinking I ONLY know what that means because of dude from this thread not that I couldn't figure out the context, but still had to laugh.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

go to the gym and legit act like NOTHING happened lol

if anything, you'll only force her to move to another gym location (speaking from experience tbh)

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
For a particular woman?

Something has to change.

This is all external and some are bare minimum to function in society, others are for your personal health/enjoyment. You're not getting past a job interview or a date if you don't groom and dress for the occasion, and not working out at all might fukk up your health later in life.

A 6/6/6 life of the party baller pushing a 7 series hanging at all the VIP spots getting all the dimes could be the biggest foulest snake you ever met, sell out you and your whole family for a dollar. Or beats women. Or is an informant. Or a pedo. So on and so on.

Yeah some women will go for the baller with more resources than the average breh, then come to find out the baller ain't shyt anyway. All the money in the world can't hide the fact that he ain't shyt.

The core values, the personality, the internal character of man. That's what has to remain constant.

If you're a quiet observant introverted dude like me you find a lane and get in where you fit in. You don't try to be something you're not.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Don't be so pressed on gym shorty, personally I'd get some workout sessions in with another baddie if it's an option and watch her reaction...

Had a joint I was feelin at the gym who I pushed up on when we were both leaving out 1 day... tried to give me just the IG but I macked her a bit more n got the digits. Pretty dry convo till we Facetimed n she opened up a bit but was still tryna put on...

I keep a few that be willing to workout so I invited one to come get it in w me... she was right there on the level of other shorty as far as body she just short ( I'm 6'6) and this other girl is legit like 6'1 and built, that tall shyt just do somethin 2 me... shorty had that 6th sense she peeped us as soon as we came in but I acted like I didn't even see her....

So we getting it in on legs/core doing a bodyweight circuit in a corner of the gym when shorty comes around the machines near us for glutes. Mind you, we  never worked out together. We had just finished up a set and she blurts out "See I was just about to ask you about us working out together and here you are cheating on me before I could even pop the question.... giiiirl that body is lookin right you don't even need him!" & they both proceeded to laugh. I just smirked/shrugged it off since I knew her being fine was only elevating the attraction of shorty I was currently working out with.... texts me later asking how I'm trying to get to know her when I got a whole girlfriend, blah blah blah. Now she chasing.

Check.... mate.

Preselection is king don't let em tell you otherwise.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For a particular woman?

Something has to change.

Change for yourself not for a broad