Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
This girl just texted me What is a woman’s worth. I don’t know if this coded for anything but yall let me know.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not really someone that gets a lot of unanswered texts in the late night hours, but woke up to one from someone I kinda know, and ran into last summer, couple of goofy text exchanges and just lost all interest

it was good seeing you last night ( @ 2:38 AM)

It's possible she did see me last night, but

A) was with a girl about 30 minutes away from central San Diego at some spot that this one wouldn't be in

B) she did not say anything in person if she did see me

is this just a drunken mistake or some kind of weird "reach out" attempt? This is purely a brain exercise, have no real interest in pursuing that text.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
is this just a drunken mistake or some kind of weird "reach out" attempt?

Not enough info to know what she is attempting, imo.
I'd err on the side of, she's texting someone else and got you by mistake, rather than her subconscious looking for a way to get back in your good graces...

That said, it's funny to me that their gender is known for being able to show emotions and communicate - when nothing can be further from the truth.

Curious as to what you're gonna do next, but that depends on your intentions.

There are a million replies to facilitate the conversation or set up the meet.
Your game is way too advanced and the situation is too unknown for me to recommend anything in that regard.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Really can’t do shyt with a woman that isn’t forthcoming huh? :francis:

Now I understand what nikkas say about not trying anything with women you share a common space with.. job, gym, etc.

Approached this lady at my gym, got the number. Texting her is like trying to pull teeth, but we communicate well in person. Took her out for drinks, and made my intentions known.

She stated she got out of a long term relationship about a year ago, and wasn’t ready. Told her “no pressure, I just want you to know where my mind is”. Even after that, text communication is still very poor, even when she texts me first, and there’s an excuse anytime I ask her out again.

I know it’s time to cut my losses and move along, but now I have to see her every single day at the gym :snoop:

How will y’all handle a situation like this? It’s uncharted territory for me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Now I understand what nikkas say about not trying anything with women you share a common space with.. job, gym, etc.

Approached this lady at my gym, got the number. Texting her is like trying to pull teeth, but we communicate well in person. Took her out for drinks, and made my intentions known.

She stated she got out of a long term relationship about a year ago, and wasn’t ready. Told her “no pressure, I just want you to know where my mind is”. Even after that, text communication is still very poor, even when she texts me first, and there’s an excuse anytime I ask her out again.

I know it’s time to cut my losses and move along, but now I have to see her every single day at the gym :snoop:

Ignore the bytch lol what she gonna do call the feds on you?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

After intentions are known and still on bullshyt on to the next one simple as that :camby:
At best smash and dash when she decides to comply to my liking outta the blue

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

:russ:

LOL.

How many things did I have to learn even though folks told me not to go that way before hand
  • Don't date single moms
  • Don't date uggmos with good bodies
  • Don't date chicks at work, shared space
  • Don't date a chick with the same hobby
  • Don't date strippers
I KNEW ALL OF THAT, STILL DID IT ANYWAY.

The way to play this type of joint is act is if nothing ever happened.

Same Hi and Bye. Just cut the interaction short as possible. Think of yourself as a busy bank teller - same type of customer service energy.

But as you get more brolic, as you become more social, the chick gets more data on you. She may or may not come back in the mix, but then you're operating from a better position.

Now if/when she comes back, personally I give zero quarter to broads. Always better to start fresh than try to reheat some leftovers.

But...If I put my bid in already, the price is lower if she comes back around. She's gonna have to do a lot more to get my attention.

At the macro level - chicks get tons of offers for dikk - tons of guys with money - and sometimes the D comes with money - but what she can never get is chemistry.

That back and forth, the flirting, that being on her toes, that anticipation of what's to come.

It's basically your personality that makes a difference, because Tinder and the Club are full of 6'3" guys with muscles and a leased V6 Challenger in the parking lot.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.

In this situation, I would just smash. fukk the dates, invite her over for drinks and make it do what it do

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Which were what exactly?

Ain’t nothing to handle. She threw you in the bushes but ibdirectly so you won’t cut a fool on her while she’s squatting.