Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Coli brehs, what's your opinions on the age gap? Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. I'm 28 messing with a chick who's 22 currently. Hell, most of these girls are ahead of the curve when it comes to sexual dynamics as opposed to boys their age. They get that course on using their assets to get things while their male counterparts are still playing with hot wheels and action figures.

This is a perfect example of what not to do as a man.

I’ve mentioned this before many times in this thread…but do not ever engage in a back and forth or argument with a woman…on any occasion fellas.

Doesn’t matter the length/nature of ya’lls relationship/situation, if you’re in the heat of the moment or if you feel you’re being unfairly treated/accused of something you would otherwise defend yourself against...

You’re a man. A man with 2 feet planted firmly onto the ground. However, the minute a woman gets you to move 1 of those feet, you’re done.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Coli brehs, what's your opinions on the age gap? Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. I'm 28 messing with a chick who's 22 currently. Hell, most of these girls are ahead of the curve when it comes to sexual dynamics as opposed to boys their age. They get that course on using their assets to get things while their male counterparts are still playing with hot wheels and action figures.

First, he should have deaded that the minute she referred to him as "my guy". Don't get fukking cute/fresh with me, especially if I don't know you.

Secondly, it's obvious dude is unsure of himself and not on his square the way he's explaining and justifying shyt as if he owes her any kind of explanation about anything. That last sentence of his should have been sent way before all that.

Like @RealAssanova said, don't get in any back and forths with chicks. It's not a good look and all they're doing is feeding off the attention you're giving them by engaging in meaningless bullshyt. Just cut them off and KIM.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Another one from the Tinder subreddit. Shyt show as usual :mjlol:

Women are shytty communicators. It was a bait & switch. She just wanted a free meal. Then tried to guilt him “I guess I’ll be going alone”

FUCCKKKOUTTTAAHERE

On the other hand, he should of stood his ground and gave her Firm instructions.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Women are shytty communicators. It was a bait & switch. She just wanted a free meal. Then tried to guilt him “I guess I’ll be going alone”

FUCCKKKOUTTTAAHERE

On the other hand, he should of stood his ground and gave her Firm instructions.

LOL "I guess I'll be going alone"

Yeah I guess you will be. Have fun.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why is he explaining himself to her? He lost from the jump when he did that. He Immediately let her know that he is unsure of himself :mjlol: Textbook example of what not to do as a man.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I knew an engaged couple that broke up because homegirl wanted a wedding for the gram
She was running dude's pockets for a destination wedding, VIP accommodations, all that reality show bullshyt they watch all day
Dude did the right thing and bushed her, respectfully

This is basically my story. Happened in 2016. Dodged a bullet.