Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Coli brehs, what's your opinions on the age gap? Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. I'm 28 messing with a chick who's 22 currently. Hell, most of these girls are ahead of the curve when it comes to sexual dynamics as opposed to boys their age. They get that course on using their assets to get things while their male counterparts are still playing with hot wheels and action figures.

All I know is I wouldn't care what this bird thinks nor would I explain myself to her like that. I think 23-28 is fine 🤷🏾‍♂️

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
First, he should have deaded that the minute she referred to him as "my guy". Don't get fukking cute/fresh with me, especially if I don't know you.

Secondly, it's obvious dude is unsure of himself and not on his square the way he's explaining and justifying shyt as if he owes her any kind of explanation about anything. That last sentence of his should have been sent way before all that.

Like @RealAssanova said, don't get in any back and forths with chicks. It's not a good look and all they're doing is feeding off the attention you're giving them by engaging in meaningless bullshyt. Just cut them off and KIM.

In traditional cultures, bickering with women is seen as very effeminate. If she's being emotional you pause the convo until she calms down. Disrespect and name-calling are completely unacceptable.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Coli brehs, what's your opinions on the age gap? Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. I'm 28 messing with a chick who's 22 currently. Hell, most of these girls are ahead of the curve when it comes to sexual dynamics as opposed to boys their age. They get that course on using their assets to get things while their male counterparts are still playing with hot wheels and action figures.

she seems stupid

how is 3 years in your 20s a generational gap? :mjlol:

this exactly why I say your 20s is just pure bullshyttin and figuring shyt out.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Women are shytty communicators. It was a bait & switch. She just wanted a free meal. Then tried to guilt him “I guess I’ll be going alone”

FUCCKKKOUTTTAAHERE

On the other hand, he should of stood his ground and gave her Firm instructions.
Love bombing is a tactic narcissists use to lure in their victim.

Once they got your attention, you're disposable to them

As men, our time attention and money is paramount

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
You can't make this shyt up. Wouldn't be a problem for me so long as my dikk is the appetizer :mjlit:

Also, let me know if I should make a separate thread for this shyt. I don't want to mess with the signal/noise ratio of this thread.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
You can't make this shyt up. Wouldn't be a problem for me so long as my dikk is the appetizer :mjlit:

Also, let me know if I should make a separate thread for this shyt. I don't want to mess with the signal/noise ratio of this thread.

:gucci:And the only reason she’s that bold is because SOME simp has done it for her before. :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It can. I can take a chick out somewhere and spend 20 dollars for the both of us. Drinks add up.
For sure
Can also take a chick out for ice cream or coffee and a walk

It really depends on the girl. The real ones with good intentions don’t care, the wack ones will tally how much being spent in their head

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm speaking for myself but can we get away from reposting memes or controversial scereenshots and get back to actual real-life situations and experiences?

Not tryina see the thread turn into a MGTOW circle-jerk just because some of yall are too inept to kick it with quality chicks.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Apparently, my ex is getting evicted lol. Her young aspiring rap nikka put it out there. bytch 35 fukking with a 23 year old boy. 😂

I looked it up and bytch didn’t even show up to her dispossessory hearing with her broke & stupid ass. Talking about she applied for rental assistance a year ago in her answer lol. We broke up a year ago, so that means you ain’t pay ya rent since I left?

But she was back on IG hanging with Trouble before he got killed, on exotic vacations with her cousins, and in lounges all over Atlanta.

This is the shawty that used to always make me feel like nothing was good enough. That didn’t want to help out because it is man responsiblity to “protect and provide”. Mrs I’m a roommate if I have to contribute, Mrs silent treatment, Mrs I’m so fine and fukked with nikkas with money, rappers, & dope boys, Mrs disrespectful, Mrs I’m so solid & hold shyt down while being hard headed and barely contribute or compromise, Mrs I should be able to leave at midnight to hang out without feeling controlled, Mrs I can’t even hang with my solid male friends that I knew before you, Mrs posting pics in drawls on IG, Mrs know it all…

Damn I’m glad I got caught cheating lol bytch was worthless after the first year of the nearly 4 we was together. Did everything to get me, but progressively nothing after but try to manipulate.

Die in the streets bytch. :ehh: