Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
If any one here is an introvert, try exercising your social muscles by getting into small talk and cold reading people with people, men and women.

A lot of time, guys learn the game to get women, but you can increase your mouthpiece talking to everyone. Learning the foundations of the game that is people is how you will get good.

Who you are and how you interact with others in your environment is paramount.

-Knowing how to relate to others
-Knowing who you should/ should not associate with.
-Knowing how to dictate conversations
-Knowing how to make adjustments and conduct yourself in different scenarios
-Knowing how to judge a book by its cover

Cold reading is one of the best ways to learn what somebody's story is. It's basically like getting the synopsis of a movie in 5 minutes without having to sit for 2 hours watching the damn thing. Women are intuitive and get can a guys synopsis in a few minutes of interacting with him. Whether he's cool, confident, a lame, a square, a thug, etc. It's not different from when they are looking for a movie to watch on Neftlix. 30 secs max of watching the trailer, and it's a yay or nay.

The reason I say to talk to everybody is that people in general are not original. If you get 100 people in a room, you can probably group them all in 10 sub groups max, depending on personality. The high energy types, the more lowkey brooding types, the cocky types, the depressed types, the shy types, outdoorsy, artsy, etc. Basically, people have "genres" they adhere to. You can basically learn how to relate and converse with most people just from understanding these genres.

I have to note that this ain't a surefire way to precisely get someone's story, as there is more that meets the eye. I don't want people here thinking this is a guarantee way of getting to know someone on some :mjpls: steez. You just need to have some form of schema to get the ball rolling and ask questions. You may even find that your schema was far off. Just remember, this is about talking and finding common ground to chat about, not psychoanalyze people. Youtube some videos on how mentalists/mind readers, psychics, and comedians cold read people.

Next time your out, people watch a bit and try to figure out somebodies story at first glance, using context clues and gut instinct:

1.How do they look?
2. How do they conduct themselves?
3. What's his synopsis?

Examples:

Russell Wilson
russell-wilson-2.png

1. Looks athletic, clean cut. Looks like he's charge or atleast in the loop on sensitive things on his team.
2. Clean cut, cornball. Probably had strict parents
3. Hardworking cat, who probably wasn't in the club much back in the day, or atleast tries to keep that notion far from his image.

Future

ddd47e09ec83cbd8bb1217aed032a7385e-future.rsquare.w330.jpg

1. Looks like way less "high and tight" than Russ. Fashion says "I wear what I want. If you don't like it, kick rocks."
2.He conducts himself in manner that he's his own independent man.
3. He was probably a cat who had the details on what ever was going down that weekend back in high school. Most likely cut up in class a bunch.

Latto

latto-900x600.jpg

1. Very procured image. She's trying to look as sexy as possible.
2. "Chickenhead" as TheColi would put it
3. She's probably looking for baller to take care of her and make sure her lifestyle is one of fine dining and jet setting. "Gen-Z" thot type

Michelle Obama

Michelle-Obama-portrait-first-lady-Blue-Room-2009.jpg

1. Very formal, regal look to her. Older, experienced, and wise. Very matriarchal
2. Highly esteemed, intelligent
3. She's came from an old money black family. Obreezy probably had to leap through hoops to get her father's blessing

Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Im so sick and tired of women and this "you being taller than me in heels shyt" I'm 6'0 my homegirl who flirts is 5'9-510 maybe and with heels she is taller a little bit or at my height. My friend is 6'4 and She jokes around with that shyt and say's when I had on heels he was still taller than me and "my nikka gotta be taller" well date the nikka then bytch or wear the heels to your funeral idc. Same with my girl, her ex was like 6'2 and when we got into an argument she was like "well you could be taller, I like to wear heels. She's 5'7, I said well you could have "more ass" :childplease:

shyt is annoying af. It's not like I'm a fukking midget either

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. My black homegirl said I can’t handle a BW because I have too much of a mouth

:mjlol:

So do they expect me to be like Will Smith? Or a hood guy to where they can just control and put a battery in his back? Lol

“Hood guys appreciate us more!”

:laff:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Apparently, my ex is getting evicted lol. Her young aspiring rap nikka put it out there. bytch 35 fukking with a 23 year old boy. 😂

I looked it up and bytch didn’t even show up to her dispossessory hearing with her broke & stupid ass. Talking about she applied for rental assistance a year ago in her answer lol. We broke up a year ago, so that means you ain’t pay ya rent since I left?

But she was back on IG hanging with Trouble before he got killed, on exotic vacations with her cousins, and in lounges all over Atlanta.

This is the shawty that used to always make me feel like nothing was good enough. That didn’t want to help out because it is man responsiblity to “protect and provide”. Mrs I’m a roommate if I have to contribute, Mrs silent treatment, Mrs I’m so fine and fukked with nikkas with money, rappers, & dope boys, Mrs disrespectful, Mrs I’m so solid & hold shyt down while being hard headed and barely contribute or compromise, Mrs I should be able to leave at midnight to hang out without feeling controlled, Mrs I can’t even hang with my solid male friends that I knew before you, Mrs posting pics in drawls on IG, Mrs know it all…

Damn I’m glad I got caught cheating lol bytch was worthless after the first year of the nearly 4 we was together. Did everything to get me, but progressively nothing after but try to manipulate.

Die in the streets bytch. :ehh:

Addition By Subtraction

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Apparently, my ex is getting evicted lol. Her young aspiring rap nikka put it out there. bytch 35 fukking with a 23 year old boy. 😂

I looked it up and bytch didn’t even show up to her dispossessory hearing with her broke & stupid ass. Talking about she applied for rental assistance a year ago in her answer lol. We broke up a year ago, so that means you ain’t pay ya rent since I left?

But she was back on IG hanging with Trouble before he got killed, on exotic vacations with her cousins, and in lounges all over Atlanta.

This is the shawty that used to always make me feel like nothing was good enough. That didn’t want to help out because it is man responsiblity to “protect and provide”. Mrs I’m a roommate if I have to contribute, Mrs silent treatment, Mrs I’m so fine and fukked with nikkas with money, rappers, & dope boys, Mrs disrespectful, Mrs I’m so solid & hold shyt down while being hard headed and barely contribute or compromise, Mrs I should be able to leave at midnight to hang out without feeling controlled, Mrs I can’t even hang with my solid male friends that I knew before you, Mrs posting pics in drawls on IG, Mrs know it all…

Damn I’m glad I got caught cheating lol bytch was worthless after the first year of the nearly 4 we was together. Did everything to get me, but progressively nothing after but try to manipulate.

Why did you stay with her so long?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

giphy.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Interesting. My black homegirl said I can’t handle a BW because I have too much of a mouth

So do they expect me to be like Will Smith? Or a hood guy to where they can just control and put a battery in his back? Lol

Sounds like you need to find what I call; a 5th avenue bw instead of a hood one. I've met plenty of black birds who are just as ditzy as the rest, quiet, reserved, freaks, with little to no Bodega Brandon's or Ray Ray's. Rather, its more like they can't handle you, I'm in the same pool, A person might be, more intelligent than me, wittier, or even faster....but never as petty. I'll stay roasting or going back forth with someone calmly till they're red in the face....either walk away or want to fight, but even men decide to just back down.

I would advise flying to different countries, meeting women of color down there, whom know how to act, talk and dress. I've had some epic times in Ecuador, Brazil, Colombia, etc.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If any one here is an introvert, try exercising your social muscles by getting into small talk and cold reading people with people, men and women.

A lot of time, guys learn the game to get women, but you can increase your mouthpiece talking to everyone. Learning the foundations of the game that is people is how you will get good.

Cold reading is one of the best ways to learn what somebody's story is. It's basically like getting the synopsis of a movie in 5 minutes without having to sit for 2 hours watching the damn thing. Women are intuitive and get can a guys synopsis in a few minutes of interacting with him. Whether he's cool, confident, a lame, a square, a thug, etc. It's not different from when they are looking for a movie to watch on Neftlix. 30 secs max of watching the trailer, and it's a yay or nay.

The reason I say to talk to everybody is that people in general are not original. If you get 100 people in a room, you can probably group them all in 10 sub groups max, depending on personality. The high energy types, the more lowkey brooding types, the cocky types, the depressed types, the shy types, outdoorsy, artsy, etc. Basically, people have "genres" they adhere to. You can basically learn how to relate and converse with most people just from understanding these genres.

I have to note that this ain't a surefire way to precisely get someone's story, as there is more that meets the eye. I don't want people here thinking this is a guarantee way of getting to know someone on some :mjpls: steez. You just need to have some form of schema to get the ball rolling and ask questions. You may even find that your schema was far off. Just remember, this is about talking and finding common ground to chat about, not psychoanalyze people. Youtube some videos on how mentalists/mind readers, psychics, and comedians cold read people.

Next time your out, people watch a bit and try to figure out somebodies story at first glance, using context clues and gut instinct:

1.How do they look?
3. What's his synopsis?

Examples:

Russell Wilson
russell-wilson-2.png

1. Looks athletic, clean cut. Looks like he's charge or atleast in the loop on sensitive things on his team.
3. Hardworking cat, who probably wasn't in the club much back in the day, or atleast tries to keep that notion far from his image.

Future

1. Looks like way less "high and tight" than Russ. Fashion says "I wear what I want. If you don't like it, kick rocks."
3. He was probably a cat who had the details on what ever was going down that weekend back in high school. Most likely cut up in class a bunch.

Latto

latto-900x600.jpg

3. She's probably looking for baller to take care of her and make sure her lifestyle is one of fine dining and jet setting. "Gen-Z" thot type

Michelle Obama

1. Very formal, regal look to her. Older, experienced, and wise. Very matriarchal
3. She's came from an old money black family. Obreezy probably had to leap through hoops to get her father's blessing

Didn’t read this whole post but the beginning is facts

Hone your social skills not only for women but for ppl. Networking is important, women will be just a nice byproduct

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Sometimes the little things said tells you all you need to know about somebody.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like you need to find what I call; a 5th avenue bw instead of a hood one. I've met plenty of black birds who are just as ditzy as the rest, quiet, reserved, freaks, with little to no Bodega Brandon's or Ray Ray's. Rather, its more like they can't handle you, I'm in the same pool, A person might be, more intelligent than me, wittier, or even faster....but never as petty. I'll stay roasting or going back forth with someone calmly till they're red in the face....either walk away or want to fight, but even men decide to just back down.

I would advise flying to different countries, meeting women of color down there, whom know how to act, talk and dress. I've had some epic times in Ecuador, Brazil, Colombia, etc.

THIS.

I’m even include going to South Africa, West, East Africa as well.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Why did you stay with her so long?

bytch was beautiful and she mentally manipulated/abused me. She also introduced me to a world and circles that I wasn’t used to. Especially traveling overseas and doing lavish shyt. (At my expense tho lol)

Year 3, when the sex stopped and the primal me started to re-emerge, I started to notice her tactics and bullshyt.

You’d be surprised how much you notice about a person when that love/infatuation shyt start to fade and you get new p*ssy.

I know she breadcrumb me for quite some time… she would randomly give a little here and there just to keep me locked in so that she could continue to benefit.

I’m still with one of the females I got caught cheating with and she’s literally nothing like my ex lol

So the question you’re asking me… I’ve asked myself. It’s crazy to think about how bad my anxiety was with my ex and how messed up my appetite was. :francis:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

1.How do they look?
3. What's his synopsis?

Examples:

Russell Wilson
russell-wilson-2.png

Future

Latto

latto-900x600.jpg

Michelle Obama

Latto is a mixed girl that was raised by both her parents. Her dad was into cars and tried to get her into it. She wanted to be a rapper.

Latto is just a persona to make money as a rapper.

She’s so fukking bad breh & she seems to have a good head on her.

I love her so much 😭 & your perception is wrong about her.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Let's say you're chatting with a woman on the phone, nothing serious, just talking and supporting each other's goals and at the same time getting to know each other.

One day she hits you asking what you got going on, you tell her, she says she hopes to hear more about it on the phone, you tell her you will call her later, she says she's looking fwd to it. You call her, no answer. No callback. Nothing.

Then she hits your text 10 days later talking about she totally missed the call and text, her son probably had the phone at that time, and she's sorry, and asking if you are available to talk on the phone.

What would yall do? Cause I'm like:camby: you had your chance. On to the next.

What say the coli? :jbhmm:
Sounds like cap. She didn't bother reach out sooner in that much time of her own accord?

She didn't get the text or call because her son? Yeah ok.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't give her a chance or anything I'm just saying it sounds like cap.

Patrón Papi

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
When will the bros stop letting hoes play em like a video game?

Most of these dudes have low self esteem & self worth. My homie is currently getting played and refused to acknowledge it.

We all chilling at the crib when his new shorty called on FaceTime. She give breh this one compliment “daddy you’re so fine” then proceeded to ask for a “huge favor”

She said she need $400 dollars for her nails/food. He then cash app her the bread. Afterwards she hung up quick af and you can hear another female laughing in the background.

All I’m saying is that it’s important to keep a level head & stay self aware. These hoes play the game so well.