Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
what would be your reason as to why that is?

Well this one was actually 27, one of the rare times I go over 24. But not sure, failed relationships, carousel, putting themselves in positions to be hurt, abortions, regret from not locking down the one they truly wanted, etc.

:yeshrug:

This girls last situation ended cause she was liking other guys pics on IG & went to “visit” an old friend
The boyfriend ended the situation

:mjlol:

As KS would say, she’s a PHD.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Well this one was actually 27, one of the rare times I go over 24. But not sure, failed relationships, carousel, putting themselves in positions to be hurt, abortions, regret from not locking down the one they truly wanted, etc.

:yeshrug:

This girls last situation ended cause she was liking other guys pics on IG & went to “visit” an old friend
The boyfriend ended the situation

As KS would say, she’s a PHD.
Her ex-bf wasnt tolerating that bs. You love to see it. Why be bothered though?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Let's say you're chatting with a woman on the phone, nothing serious, just talking and supporting each other's goals and at the same time getting to know each other.

One day she hits you asking what you got going on, you tell her, she says she hopes to hear more about it on the phone, you tell her you will call her later, she says she's looking fwd to it. You call her, no answer. No callback. Nothing.

Then she hits your text 10 days later talking about she totally missed the call and text, her son probably had the phone at that time, and she's sorry, and asking if you are available to talk on the phone.

What would yall do? Cause I'm like:camby: you had your chance. On to the next.

What say the coli? :jbhmm:

Women know what they be doing. No response is a response.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Trying to figure out how to not turn to the resource guy after they see my crib.

It’s like once I get ‘em, it’s all good until they see my crib, it’s like I move into a completely different category.

:snoop:

If she is a single mother, it's a signature play in the offense...🥴

They want all your free time and will use their vagina and cooking to trap you..

The key is to be available on your terms

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Trying to figure out how to not turn to the resource guy after they see my crib.

It’s like once I get ‘em, it’s all good until they see my crib, it’s like I move into a completely different category.

:snoop:
Dont invite them over until you smash at they turf. Ive been dealing with this issue as well. As soon as they see my 24/hour doorman and smart elevator its a wrap :francis:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Dont invite them over until you smash at they turf. Ive been dealing with this issue as well. As soon as they see my 24/hour doorman and smart elevator its a wrap :francis:

Exactly! Meanwhile if I just had a mattress on the floor, then it’s all good, I’m the “fun guy”

But if I look like I’m doing well, I have to wait OR I suddenly become boyfriend / husband / take it slow material OR they end up making themselves TOO comfortable & liking my spot & my pet more than me.

2nd time this has happened.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Exactly! Meanwhile if I just had a mattress on the floor, then it’s all good, I’m the “fun guy”

But if I look like I’m doing well, I have to wait OR I suddenly become boyfriend / husband / take it slow material OR they end up making themselves TOO comfortable & liking my spot & my pet more than me.

2nd time this has happened.
Abundance of resources automatically put you in relationship bucket, then they run the play of slow down to try to get you to invest more.. My friends couldnt believe I got less play when I upgraded my car from beater back in day.. shyt was like anti game.. Now like AMS used to say, if a chick look at you a certain way, we play they game and @#$% them too but you definitely have to play it different..

I dont normally like to bring people back to mine anyway, but you got to find a spot that fit in your economics and still give off that fun type of vibe.. For me that was getting spot in art district of my city, worked out well.. Might even lead you to investing in Airbnbs for yourself

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So if you got some paper in your pocket, two things usually come up.

1. Dudes lean on it, lead with it.
2. Dudes hide it, but she sees what you got and she changes up.

In both cases, the chick either

1) Sees you as a comeup and is trying to juice you - (1%) of the time
2) Your boyfriend/long term material, and she will turn off her normal sexual behavior, pretend to be a good girl, and then make you prove yourself (getting you to invest emotionally and financially), before she gives "it" up.

"It" might be the P. But "it" is that loving, caring, "loyal", behavior. The "soft" side she doesn't show anyone else - it makes you feel special (and literally this is how a lot of "good" girls end up trying to reform obvious bad dudes - he has a soft side that you don't see..)

How to play it?

Be demanding from the start. Within the first 15 minutes, you need to be giving direction. (and a lot of hoes will walk, just on GP - you have to be bigger than your lust and let that chick walk)

Keep in mind, dollars or not - She has to respect you, lust you, and not take you for granted - in any relationship.

When you got something she wants - in my experience - it's even harder, when you think it should be easier.

Speaking of myself, I hope some of y'all can relate - telling chicks what to do, getting them to do things for me - it didn't come easy. I'm used to helping her, solving her problems, hearing about her day. And chicks will just take/take/take. And you will give/give/give. Most women put themselves first, even when they have a man.

The situation needs to switch.

Cause she'll spend 10 years in school, and 8 hours a day at the job, - serving some other man. The pay is never good enough, and she's never really that secure. But she will keep doing her best, if she thinks she can get more. If you show her a path, and if she sees a path.

Thus she'll invest.

This is easy to write out, but when that chick grind up on you, rubbing your back, kissing your neck etc - it's not easy to actually do.

But you have to, in my experience.

Kids need rules.
Women need roles.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Or she'll run to her friends and tell them how much money you're making and all the things u have. Now all of a sudden they're rushing you to cuff, showing up to brunch and asking to ride around with yall. Its just bullshyt man.. you basically gotta be aladdin out here in these streets or date girls from work.

One jump ahead of the breadline
These girls don't appreciate I'm broke

2E5a.gif