Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Has anybody been an emotionally supportive sugar baby? She’s far away so I don’t have to have sex, she mostly wants a man to talk to. It’s a real broad.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Met this sugar mama off seeking
What’s the smart way to go about this yall?
She going thru a divorce, wants emotional support and shyt. She two states away so I don’t have to smash. She’s a real estate agent.
8-FF9-D2-BF-3671-4-A9-F-AC27-00-ED0-C33-B83-F.png

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
10 months, but know each other going on three. She is younger by 7 years at 26. Guess she doesn't yet understand the reality or needs to find guy with deeper pockets or something lol. I want financial freedom. I dont want to be slaving away to live this fancy life.
What type of career does she have? I imagine shes pretty active on IG

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Unless a woman is your wife or you're planning on buying a property together you should never tell a woman how much you earn. It's none of her business. I know for certain jobs it's public information but beside that meh.
If you pull up in a late model Benz, but take her to TGIFridays/Olive Garden, but then bang her out in a condo in a good neighborhood, she will figure out you have some coins. Especially if she's older than 23.

Can the typical chick scope 100K from 500K? Doubt it.
But even STEM guys leave signs of "abnormal" income.

That's not rocket science, that's simple observation.

Most of a girls "tests" - are observation of what you do, comparison of men in the past, "intuition", and making note of your reactions.

One of the issues in the "men hollering at broads" space is that - one set of guys say women are dumb about A-Z, and the other set says that women are super smart about A-Z.

So where you fall on that spectrum determines a lot of your game, positive and negative.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Last weekend had decent results.

Hit up the club solo since most of my peeps were busy. Checkout club/bar crawls if you are flying solo, it's usually got a bunch of out of towners on vacation looking for fun. Something I've been doing is hitting up as many spot as possible to get the lay of the land. That way, if you got backups if the spot you're at is basura. Plus you look like the man with the plan if you're able to navigate the city.

Was chatting up with everyone just to try to be social. There was a birthday group that had twins celebrating. One chick was trying to throw one of the twins at me, but she was one the heavier side. Cute face and nice titties, but lacking in ass and overall just plump. I passed.

Ended up chatting up with a Chinese chick on the way to the next club, and the conversation got real sexual. We left the club, and tried to hit up another spot, but the line was extra long. We ended up making out heavy in the parking lot before trading details. Gonna try to set something this week.

Had a 2nd date with another Chinese chick on Saturday. Cooked her some dinner at my place, watched some movies and smoked a bit. Tried to escalate in in the bedroom, and got down to underwear before she stopped it. Gonna see about getting to home on the third date.

Halloween weekend coming up should be a fun weekend, and I've got some shyt lined up from Hinge.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“When are we going on an actual date” (didn’t smash yet, she came over and saw my place)

@WIA20XX you are spot on

Smashed…

I think this girl is a hobosexual (inspiring sugar baby / her friend is a sugar baby)

:ohhh:

This is the 2nd time she slept over. Laying across my bed like it’s the best sleep she’s ever had.

:dahell:

Told her my friends car “broke down” and I had my buddy coming to pick me up to go help him

:mjlol:

“We gotta go”, she got up all tight, no hug no affection, just dipped”

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Put me on
I just made an account on seeking, saying I’m looking for a suga mama. Put up a selfie and said I’m younger cause I can pull it off. That’s it. I was messaging local old bytches but the two messages I got were out of state. One seems real so far and the other I think was a scammer. Good luck breh if you gotta eat gruel for that bread

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
I just made an account on seeking, saying I’m looking for a suga mama. Put up a selfie and said I’m younger cause I can pull it off. That’s it. I was messaging local old bytches but the two messages I got were out of state. One seems real so far and the other I think was a scammer. Good luck breh if you gotta eat gruel for that bread
Ima let u try it for a bit and if that shyt comes out as legit I’m hopping on the wave

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Met this sugar mama off seeking
What’s the smart way to go about this yall?
She going thru a divorce, wants emotional support and shyt. She two states away so I don’t have to smash. She’s a real estate agent.
8-FF9-D2-BF-3671-4-A9-F-AC27-00-ED0-C33-B83-F.png

Are you sure she doesn't want anything physical? 500 a week just to chat.

:lolbron:

You better be sure she doesn't come on a flight for you. What does she look like?

Once had an older Asian woman who wanted to "look after me" I did sleep with her consistently for a while and she was beautiful and kept in amazing shape, would never guess her age by looking at her, but something about being a kept man didn't lay well with me. So I let her down easy.

She also wanted me to be only faithful to her. So I wouldn't have been able to do what I do. And I also didn't want to lie to her.

In the end, I feel I made the right choice.

Someone else's money does not give me the freedom to make my own choices.