Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Let's say you're chatting with a woman on the phone, nothing serious, just talking and supporting each other's goals and at the same time getting to know each other.

One day she hits you asking what you got going on, you tell her, she says she hopes to hear more about it on the phone, you tell her you will call her later, she says she's looking fwd to it. You call her, no answer. No callback. Nothing.

Then she hits your text 10 days later talking about she totally missed the call and text, her son probably had the phone at that time, and she's sorry, and asking if you are available to talk on the phone.

What would yall do? Cause I'm like:camby: you had your chance. On to the next.

What say the coli? :jbhmm:
10 days? Naw

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Let's say you're chatting with a woman on the phone, nothing serious, just talking and supporting each other's goals and at the same time getting to know each other.

One day she hits you asking what you got going on, you tell her, she says she hopes to hear more about it on the phone, you tell her you will call her later, she says she's looking fwd to it. You call her, no answer. No callback. Nothing.

Then she hits your text 10 days later talking about she totally missed the call and text, her son probably had the phone at that time, and she's sorry, and asking if you are available to talk on the phone.

Are yall just phone buddies? Why not ask her to come over so yall can talk

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Her son?

Yeah…. No. Sounds like #1 didn’t work out & now I’ll give you a chance.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

few hrs? I feel that, we adults we busy. A day? would appreciate check-in but ight.. 10 days is a week & a weekend.. 2400 hours..

I’d simply demote her and let HER put in all the effort.

EDIT: “her son had her phone the whole time” bytch THAT LIL DUDE HAD YA PHONE ALL fukkING WEEK?! HE TOOK IT TO PRE-SCHOOL TOO?! THEM COCOMELON COMPILATION VIDEOS ONLY LAST FOR AN HOUR

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

She sounds like a total waste of valuable time.

Next!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

She clearly lying and lost interest and ghosted. It happens a lot on both sides. Are you just talking on the phone? Don’t forget you got to stay escalating the attraction/relationship. Phone calls and texting can only deescalate that after a certain point. Physical interaction is subconscious goal of both men and women in a relationship. It doesn’t even have to be sexual, we want to spend time with people we like physically.

She at best was shyt testing you and telling you her son is way more important to her than you. That is another topic though.

Last edited:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

I would ignore her after that. She’s playing you like a fool.