Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Or she'll run to her friends and tell them how much money you're making and all the things u have. Now all of a sudden they're rushing you to cuff, showing up to brunch and asking to ride around with yall. Its just bullshyt man.. you basically gotta be aladdin out here in these streets or date girls from work.

One jump ahead of the breadline
These girls don't appreciate I'm broke

2E5a.gif
Happened to me this weekend :francis:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Week I am about to move in with my girl, she shows a major red flag :beli: . Talking about if I had it my way I would date a modest woman lol. She has this dream lifestyle that she wants to live. Modern contemporary homes. Nice cars etc. The thing is I don't give a shyt about any of that. I don't mind driving an old car, I dont care for $700,000 houses. This shyt got me thinking a lot. I did not get that vibe from her when I was getting to know her.

Life isn't some instagram fairy tale. We wont take any of that with us. Sure we both have good careers but I have seen it cut under people way too much to care about material possessions. lol these companies dont give a shyt about you. A high paying job can turn into unemployment quick. We set a deadline for four months to figure out our future. Long term we just don't have the same vision.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

He better not ever bring her back to the states.

I see she had videos of her dancing online in skimpy shorts. I hope for his sake those were done before they were married.

:francis:

He is a provider first and foremost. His got a choice get her up the duff asap or let her fine ass continue trying to be tiktok 'famous'

This is why I could never wife an asian women from these poorer countries who come from backgrounds like this.

I date career women who have educations and already have skills.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Week I am about to move in with my girl, she shows a major red flag :beli: . Talking about if I had it my way I would date a modest woman lol. She has this dream lifestyle that she wants to live. Modern contemporary homes. Nice cars etc. The thing is I don't give a shyt about any of that. I don't mind driving an old car, I dont care for $700,000 houses. This shyt got me thinking a lot. I did not get that vibe from her when I was getting to know her.

Life isn't some instagram fairy tale. We wont take any of that with us. Sure we both have good careers but I have seen it cut under people way too much to care about material possessions. lol these companies dont give a shyt about you. A high paying job can turn into unemployment quick. We set a deadline for four months to figure out our future. Long term we just don't have the same vision.
How long have y’all been together

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Well this one was actually 27, one of the rare times I go over 24. But not sure, failed relationships, carousel, putting themselves in positions to be hurt, abortions, regret from not locking down the one they truly wanted, etc.

:yeshrug:

This girls last situation ended cause she was liking other guys pics on IG & went to “visit” an old friend
The boyfriend ended the situation

:mjlol:

As KS would say, she’s a PHD.
as much as folks dont like to admit, millennials reasoning to ending relationships lotta times be over the most dumbest shyt :mjlol:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
text 10 days later talking about she totally missed the call and text, her son probably had the phone at that time, and she's sorry, and asking if you are available to talk on the phone.
Her # 1 option had her full attention for 10 days, leaving you on read to see if # 1 option was going to stick around for the long haul. When he bushed her after waxing that ass, all of a sudden she remembered to answer you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So if you got some paper in your pocket, two things usually come up.

1. Dudes lean on it, lead with it.
2. Dudes hide it, but she sees what you got and she changes up.

In both cases, the chick either

1) Sees you as a comeup and is trying to juice you - (1%) of the time
2) Your boyfriend/long term material, and she will turn off her normal sexual behavior, pretend to be a good girl, and then make you prove yourself (getting you to invest emotionally and financially), before she gives "it" up.

"It" might be the P. But "it" is that loving, caring, "loyal", behavior. The "soft" side she doesn't show anyone else - it makes you feel special (and literally this is how a lot of "good" girls end up trying to reform obvious bad dudes - he has a soft side that you don't see..)

How to play it?

Be demanding from the start. Within the first 15 minutes, you need to be giving direction. (and a lot of hoes will walk, just on GP - you have to be bigger than your lust and let that chick walk)

Keep in mind, dollars or not - She has to respect you, lust you, and not take you for granted - in any relationship.

When you got something she wants - in my experience - it's even harder, when you think it should be easier.

Speaking of myself, I hope some of y'all can relate - telling chicks what to do, getting them to do things for me - it didn't come easy. I'm used to helping her, solving her problems, hearing about her day. And chicks will just take/take/take. And you will give/give/give. Most women put themselves first, even when they have a man.

The situation needs to switch.

Cause she'll spend 10 years in school, and 8 hours a day at the job, - serving some other man. The pay is never good enough, and she's never really that secure. But she will keep doing her best, if she thinks she can get more. If you show her a path, and if she sees a path.

Thus she'll invest.

This is easy to write out, but when that chick grind up on you, rubbing your back, kissing your neck etc - it's not easy to actually do.

But you have to, in my experience.

Kids need rules.
Women need roles.

Unless a woman is your wife or you're planning on buying a property together you should never tell a woman how much you earn. It's none of her business. I know for certain jobs it's public information but beside that meh.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Well this one was actually 27, one of the rare times I go over 24. But not sure, failed relationships, carousel, putting themselves in positions to be hurt, abortions, regret from not locking down the one they truly wanted, etc.

:yeshrug:

This girls last situation ended cause she was liking other guys pics on IG & went to “visit” an old friend
The boyfriend ended the situation

:mjlol:

As KS would say, she’s a PHD.

You already know not to take her seriously.:francis:

She probably blames it all on her ex being "insecure" or "toxic".

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How long have y’all been together

10 months, but know each other going on three. She is younger by 7 years at 26. Guess she doesn't yet understand the reality or needs to find guy with deeper pockets or something lol. I want financial freedom. I dont want to be slaving away to live this fancy life.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
10 months, but know each other going on three. She is younger by 7 years at 26. Guess she doesn't yet understand the reality or needs to find guy with deeper pockets or something lol. I want financial freedom. I dont want to be slaving away to live this fancy life.

:francis:

Not saying it's a wrap or anything, but y'all need to get on the same page when it comes to finances.