Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
All my women know about each other. They leave when you first tell them but usually come back.

Yeah they know I talk to other chicks but me telling them i'm out on dates with them I def think I'm gonna loose couple of them but I pride myself on keeping real with them as I expect the same back :yeshrug:.

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Yeah they know I talk to other chicks but me telling them i'm out on dates with them I def think I'm gonna loose couple of them but I pride myself on keeping real with them as I expect the same back :yeshrug:.
If they know you talk to other women. Dates, chilling with them is a given. I don’t tell them while I’m out with another one, but they might ask ‘when’s the last time you seen X?’ And I’ll say what day, or flip it and ask them the last time they did something.

Do what works for u. If they leave. Go no contact til they come to their senses.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The reality :deadrose:

buy-my-premium-snap-11-buy-my-premium-snapchat-59519305.png

Recession got these hoes turning into acculturated prostitutes.

Trying to lure nikkas like a venus fly trap:russ:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it pretty much a waste of time to try and date if you don't have some form of social media presence? Like Facebook and IG. I deactivated my Facebook months ago and I don't really post on IG like that.

In many cases with that in mind it seems like you might as well not even exist to most of these females (in a dating capacity) if you're not thoroughly plugged into the matrix in some form shape or fashion.

:francis:

At the very least it's super counterproductive.

Also I'm in the late 20s early 30s age range.
I have 0 social media and have no problem meeting/dating women. I can tell from that post that you have a defeatist attitude and women can smell that on you. Fix your social skills and change your attitude or you might as well be invisible to women.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you man keeping it real with these chicks that you're going on dates with other women as well as them or nah ?
I tell em I'm not looking to settle down right now. They can usually read between the lines from there. If they start getting a little too attached, then we have to have a convo and I'll likely fall back for a bit.